happening what
happenin nowhappening what
COOLhappenin now
I almost thought you'd argue about Neo not having a Super Form. Let's just say the discussions about the topic....weren't really nice.One of the best Sonic mods out with or with out super form imo
Tbh its a kinda whatever thing for me tbh, besides giving flight I dont see what a super form would necessarily add besides awesome sprite work. But besides that I love the snap and bounce of the homing attack, it has the sauceI almost thought you'd argue about Neo not having a Super Form. Let's just say the discussions about the topic....weren't really nice.

um, i think this violates rule 15. i should know, considering that i've violated that rule before.can yall add a neo shadow, that be great
you cant request ppl to do thingscan yall add a neo shadow, that be great
um, i think this violates rule 15. i should know, considering that i've violated that rule before.
okk i take it back thenyou cant request ppl to do things
Post automatically merged:
(for ya)
i think the next update will get super sprites and new animationsAfter a long wait, I really like this one! The spin, fall, and bounce frames are probably my favorites out of his animations. I was surprised to see the hurt frames only had one rotation, and the lean while running is a bit weird when you're watching other people (or just running sideways for some reason), but it all looks just fine in single player so I'm not too bothered.
I really really enjoy his gameplay though. The extra particle effects help make boost mode feel more satisfying than it already was, and the changes to the homing attack alongside that give him this really nice flow that I wish actual Sonic games had. It's a bit like those other 3D fangame Sonics but without basically being Modern Sonic minus the boost. I don't like the spin if you're homing attack goes too close to the ground though, either I miss my target with that or I end up bouncing off and rolling to my death and that's not great. I suppose that's a decent tradeoff for being able to homing attack upwards though.