This mod receive warnings whenever I load it up in the current version of the game. At one point, Sonic breaks entirely.

Hey I was trying to add a super form to this mod so that neo sonic could go super its not like I was going to release it as its own mod
I was in the files and found this
Hi! Chengi here! If you're reading this, I want you to know that I sank at the very least three months worth of spritework, scripting, and tweaking into this character.
I don't mind you go through and lift some of the assets in this PK3 for whatever reason, but I would sincerely appreciate if you were to refrain from
plagiarizing and/or editing any of my own, or any of the other contributors' work.

So like, don't make an edit of this and put it on Gamebanana or something like that. I'll be very sad and cry and I'll tell on you. :^(

And if I can't stop you... SHE will.

| /
| /
_ |/
   ___/
    / /'\\
   | / /^ ^\\
\ \'v' /) ________________________________
    /--\\\-- / ok :( \
   / |/// \___ __ ___ ___ ___ ___ __/
(/ /____\ |/ |/ |/ |/ |/ |/
      |/|/ orz orz orz orz orz orz <-- losers who steal from hard-working content creators

/============================================================= CREDITS ===================================================================\
(i get to be so damn gamefaqs with these credits i love it - chengi)

TESTERS:
Chromatian
CrappyBlue
Gunla
Mad
Jeck Jims
TAG
...and probably some other people who I might have missed, but whose efforts i sincerely appreciate nonetheless

SPECIAL THANKS:
Dimpsuu - original Megamix Themes script
james - for digging into the code and finding out that the attraction shield homing attack wouldn't work for me.
(ALSO FOR MAKING THE SPIKES BREAK IN DASHMODE FOR THE NEW PATCH please give this bird some bird seed for their efforts)
Lach - original toei sonic homing attack script
Lat - for telling me how to do those sweet sweet sa2-style afterimages
TehRealSalt - additional afterimage/fx stuff
wolfs - ditto @James
VelocitOni - Original Kart speed line visuals (although, I slightly modified them to help differentiate them from kart's)
CobaltBW - Original Drop Dash script.
Post automatically merged:

Could you make Neo Sonic have a super form?
i'm trying to make that so that me and my brother will be happy

Hey I was trying to add a super form to this mod so that neo sonic could go super its not like I was going to release it as its own mod
I was in the files and found this
Hi! Chengi here! If you're reading this, I want you to know that I sank at the very least three months worth of spritework, scripting, and tweaking into this character.
I don't mind you go through and lift some of the assets in this PK3 for whatever reason, but I would sincerely appreciate if you were to refrain from
plagiarizing and/or editing any of my own, or any of the other contributors' work.

So like, don't make an edit of this and put it on Gamebanana or something like that. I'll be very sad and cry and I'll tell on you. :^(

And if I can't stop you... SHE will.

| /
| /
_ |/
   ___/
    / /'\\
   | / /^ ^\\
\ \'v' /) ________________________________
    /--\\\-- / ok :( \
   / |/// \___ __ ___ ___ ___ ___ __/
(/ /____\ |/ |/ |/ |/ |/ |/
      |/|/ orz orz orz orz orz orz <-- losers who steal from hard-working content creators

/============================================================= CREDITS ===================================================================\
(i get to be so damn gamefaqs with these credits i love it - chengi)

TESTERS:
Chromatian
CrappyBlue
Gunla
Mad
Jeck Jims
TAG
...and probably some other people who I might have missed, but whose efforts i sincerely appreciate nonetheless

SPECIAL THANKS:
Dimpsuu - original Megamix Themes script
james - for digging into the code and finding out that the attraction shield homing attack wouldn't work for me.
(ALSO FOR MAKING THE SPIKES BREAK IN DASHMODE FOR THE NEW PATCH please give this bird some bird seed for their efforts)
Lach - original toei sonic homing attack script
Lat - for telling me how to do those sweet sweet sa2-style afterimages
TehRealSalt - additional afterimage/fx stuff
wolfs - ditto @James
VelocitOni - Original Kart speed line visuals (although, I slightly modified them to help differentiate them from kart's)
CobaltBW - Original Drop Dash script.

i'm trying to make that so that me and my brother will be happy
Which means editing the sprites to make the quills straighten upwards? There's a lot of sprites, y'know?

Is there a super form I was trying to add one to this mod for my brother and I found a script saying supercolour=gold

Which means editing the sprites to make the quills straighten upwards? There's a lot of sprites, y'know?
I was only trying to edit the code I didn't want the pain of making all those sprites

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back