Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
A simple script that allows you to make some neat looking OST videos, just like the official ones! It's not exactly on par with the official videos as the level title card will show up instead of just having the SRB2 logo scale up with the level name and authors fading in.

While you could be a master hacker and go modify the text directly in the script, there are some console commands that allow you to modify the music name and other properties in real time:

mt_name <string>: Sets the name of the song. Remember to put quotes around the text if there's a space.

mt_act <integer>: Sets the act number. Set it to 0 if you don't want to have an act.

mt_zone <On/Off/0/1>: Sets whether or not you want "ZONE" to show up under the name.

mt_warning <On/Off/0/1>: Sets whether or not to use the boss red title cards.

mt_author <integer> <name>: Sets the name of the specified author. Leave the name blank to remove that author.
For exemple: "mt_author 1 "Sonic TH"" will set the first author's name to "Sonic TH", "mt_author 1" will remove author 1's name.
You can have up to 5 authors.

Once you're all set and done, press Custom 1 to launch the magic, you will be automatically brought into first person with your hud and crosshair disabled.
If you're done being cool, press Custom 2 to revert the effects.

Attachments

• srb20423.gif
    srb20423.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,117
  • VL_MusicTemplate-v1.rar
    23.7 KB · Views: 705
Super useful!... might use this next time if i make a original track

question: is there a way to add custom music in-game?
if not, what i need to do to add it?

Some Characters Don't Work

I'm trying to use Modern Sonic in sync with this mod (because he's my favorite character to use) and pressing the Custom Buttons will make him perform abilities, but they also try and turn the music on. This does not work well in the end. Is it possible that you could use a command to toggle it instead of buttons?

omg this is more useful if i just use screenshots. well.. everything will be frozen in place but atleast you don't need to record for years.
Post automatically merged:

the first one's edited soooo

Attachments

• srb2000.png
    srb2000.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 109
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 98

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back