• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Movie Sonic Progress thread (cancelled)

Oh, did you code this yourself? Because it looks good!
And I can see that you have added the walking sprites into the game though I already have myself. Also where did you get those jumping sprites from?
they're just modern sonic's jump aura, not custom sprites sadly

another move idea for your consideration (no gif this time):

a homing attack that bounces off walls and homes in on the target even when bouncing off of a wall. you know, like the final fight in the first movie. maybe the speed could increase for every bounce too?

RUN.gif

Update: Added one more frame.

Oh, did you code this yourself? Because it looks good!
And I can see that you have added the walking sprites into the game though I already have myself. Also where did you get those jumping sprites from?
For be more specific i made i just see some mods for example was not so hard to make

I don't know if I want to continue to keep working on this mod anymore.

My motivation is pretty low and my interests for this project as well and I'm pretty burnt out from working on ova sonic too.

My motivation is pretty low and my interests for this project as well and I'm pretty burnt out from working on ova sonic too.
i can see your reason why constantly working on mods, you can take as long as a break as you want

that's understandable, you take however long you need!

I'm back and this project is alive as well. But, I'm in need of a coder if anyone who knows how you are welcome to help me with this project.
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise it's a dead project.

Last edited:
Bluem you could if you want of course after you finish this mod you could make a sonic team mod (i'm talking about the sonic heroes mod)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back