• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Movie Sonic Progress thread (cancelled)

I feel weird making movie sonic because there is already another In development should I even continue to make it? I kind of stopped.

1. For the lighting charge ability should be something like this? I have an idea. What if it buffs all of his moves including jump height?
o6FSyA6JT6-7sj-P.jpg

Post automatically merged:

2. Because he obviously goes super in the movie so I don't know if this should be it or not.
Post automatically merged:

Progress..gif

Last edited:
1. For the lighting charge ability should be something like this? I have an idea. What if it buffs all of his moves including jump height?
2. Because he obviously goes super in the movie so I don't know if this should be it or not.
If anything, I feel it should increase his speed but not his jumpt height-- leave that for the Super Form, so that both aspects remain separate enough. Perhaps that'd work?

Aight, so he has lightning charges, right? Well what are his base abilities? I propose maybe a homing attack, and a wall jump, maybe even a wall run?

I have an idea for one of his moves, maybe a slow time ability? There are a few scenes in the movies where he seems to slow down time.

It could look like this:
srb20087.gif

Attachments

• srb20087.gif
    srb20087.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 83
I have an idea for one of his moves, maybe a slow time ability? There are a few scenes in the movies where he seems to slow down time.

It could look like this:
View attachment 93117
Oh, did you code this yourself? Because it looks good!
And I can see that you have added the walking sprites into the game though I already have myself. Also where did you get those jumping sprites from?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back