Duh_ragebaiter
Everyone hates me 😭
Bluds spitting even more capI am not "capping," I am simply going to run over multiple people with my car in the country of Belarus. There is a significant difference that needs to be understood.
Bluds spitting even more capI am not "capping," I am simply going to run over multiple people with my car in the country of Belarus. There is a significant difference that needs to be understood.
Most of the names I could (and many others could) come up with are just too long, not fitting enough, or just don't have enough substance.This is cool and all but not really my point? Like I'm not really trying to say "this character isn't from the "modern era" and should include more from frontiers" but moreso... the name "modern" for an era is pretty flawed, especially for one that isn't even current. He's not modern sonic anymore. He barely fits the name any better than adventure sonic or classic sonic, they all are from a bygone time. Like, surely we can think of a better name to describe like 15 years of sonic gameplay than "the most recent ones." A nearly 20 year old game can't stay "modern" forever
(Sorry if this came off as harsh or heated lol I'm not used to making points outside of a screaming contest)
I Would Believe It Considering That They Still Have More Work Left To Do.Is Modern Sonic V6 going to be updated when 2.2.14 drops? Because like, new physics, momentum and stuff?
ALSO
View attachment 124596
Also found an old V6 Idle.
View attachment 124598
He's tall as Neo!!
View attachment 124597
Old V6 CSS.
D-DAYUM THAT HITS HARD!! RADICAL!!I tried to recreate one of the v5 poses in the v6 style!
View attachment 124599
SICKI tried to recreate one of the v5 poses in the v6 style!
View attachment 124599
AWESOME!!!I tried to recreate one of the v5 poses in the v6 style!
View attachment 124599



You're welcomeTHANKS GUYS!!!!![]()
Gawd damnI tried to recreate one of the v5 poses in the v6 style!
View attachment 124599

Sonic smashed his head two timesLooks cursed ain't it?
View attachment 124603
Wait what? I thought 2.2.14 only had the new sprites, I thought the physics and momentum would be saved for 2.3.Is Modern Sonic V6 going to be updated when 2.2.14 drops? Because like, new physics, momentum and stuff?
ALSO
View attachment 124596
Also found an old V6 Idle.
View attachment 124598
He's tall as Neo!!
View attachment 124597
Old V6 CSS.
No but I think there is gonna be new zone revamps in 2.3Wait what? I thought 2.2.14 only had the new sprites, I thought the physics and momentum would be saved for 2.3.
"I think?" Dude, isn't it THAT obvious? Literally every zone is getting revamped in 2.3No but I think there is gonna be new zone revamps in 2.3
.2.2.14 IS going to have the new sprites (plus addon unloading and some other less important things), the new physics and momentum Is coming in 2.3 with the revamped zones (because having it now, wouldn't fit current level design at all)Wait what? I thought 2.2.14 only had the new sprites, I thought the physics and momentum would be saved for 2.3.
Also, I highly doubt you can change his shoe color in V6 because that will be very unnecessary lolBack on topic, though, I think V6 is gonna have a way to change his shoe color, RIGHT?
LETS GO!!!!!111!1!1hello guys i'm MotdSpork's cousin's uncle's father's brother's son and Modern Sonic v6 LOWKEY releases in 3 minutes from now
Bro it's been days and nothing soo...LETS GO!!!!!111!1!1