I was recreating that meme when a person starts to speak and then realize that he's not right or he doesn't need to explain
Post automatically merged:

hello guys i'm MotdSpork's cousin's uncle's father's brother's son and Modern Sonic v6 LOWKEY releases in 3 minutes from now
It's been like a day. And still nothing

hello guys i'm MotdSpork's cousin's uncle's father's brother's son and Modern Sonic v6 LOWKEY releases in 3 minutes from now
Bro is lying 💀

You know the sonic CD opening right? you see Sonic's speed there? Take that, add the average unleashed boost speed to it (which is very fast btw), and multiply that by 100. (Take this with a universe sized grain of salt this is just speculation)
He's gonna go to the fucking speed force with that kind of speed.

Last edited:
Just an question that is a bit dumb will MSV6 be able to have an different color for each thing like an color for his fur an color for the boost an color for the jumpball something like that (i want my boost yellow so i can pretend i am playing sonic and the secret rings) also one more question what voices will be now like in the old trailer i heard the Jason griffth from 06 and unleashed so i suppose there will be especific option for each voice right?

Just an question that is a bit dumb will MSV6 be able to have an different color for each thing like an color for his fur an color for the boost an color for the jumpball something like that (i want my boost yellow so i can pretend i am playing sonic and the secret rings)
I think that question was already answered but just wanted to confirm (i wished that we had more huds like Sonic rush adventure hud, sonic colors ds hud or even the storybooks hud yes with an bit of creativity that simple hud can become something usefull in srb2)

i don't think there will be more huds added other than the unwished one since that's the only one we saw and the mod is basically finished but i think some people some day could mod it or smething like that idk. :))

Just an question that is a bit dumb will MSV6 be able to have an different color for each thing like an color for his fur an color for the boost an color for the jumpball something like that (i want my boost yellow so i can pretend i am playing sonic and the secret rings) also one more question what voices will be now like in the old trailer i heard the Jason griffth from 06 and unleashed so i suppose there will be especific option for each voice right?

I think that question was already answered but just wanted to confirm (i wished that we had more huds like Sonic rush adventure hud, sonic colors ds hud or even the storybooks hud yes with an bit of creativity that simple hud can become something usefull in srb2)
sonic colors ds hud is just rush with power ups and blue parts of colors hud

Last edited:
sonic colors ds hud is just rush with power ups and blue parts of colors
But its special for example now that huds are animated the rush mode timer could be like when you are using an wisp instead of the up arrows representing the normal boost it could be the down arrows when you are using an wisp so yeah colors ds hud is special and somehow better than the rush one search for the graphics of the hud on google and you will see what i mean

But its special for example now that huds are animated the rush mode timer could be like when you are using an wisp instead of the up arrows representing the normal boost it could be the down arrows when you are using an wisp so yeah colors ds hud is special and somehow better than the rush one search for the graphics of the hud on google and you will see what i mean
But we already have rush and colors anyway so it wouldn't matter

But we already have rush and colors anyway so it wouldn't matter
Yeah fair point the colors wii hud is great anyways

Yeah fair point the colors wii hud is great anyways
Sonic colors is my favorite game but not for its story but for the gimmicks and gameplay and it released on the year i was born (the story during the 2010's was freaking bad)

I was recreating that meme when a person starts to speak and then realize that he's not right or he doesn't need to explain

He's gonna go to the fucking speed force with that kind of speed.
LMAO it's gonna be insane if that's actually in the mod.

Frontiers' distinctive gameplay qualities and style are generally agreed upon to be separate from the "Modern era" that recently came to a close. Modern Sonic, if the name wasn't indicative enough >:3, exclusively focuses on the "Modern era," so Frontiers is entirely excluded from the mod. Remember that this is an era starting all the way back in 2005, with Sonic Rush! It's an era so distinctive that the majority instantly associate "Modern Sonic" with the moveset and gameplay without question. Quick association gives it instant recognizability, which makes this mod simple and easy to pick up from anywhere.

Changing the name wouldn't drive the point as concisely as the name that it's always been.
'quick edit for conciseness and typos!!!!! :3
This is cool and all but not really my point? Like I'm not really trying to say "this character isn't from the "modern era" and should include more from frontiers" but moreso... the name "modern" for an era is pretty flawed, especially for one that isn't even current. He's not modern sonic anymore. He barely fits the name any better than adventure sonic or classic sonic, they all are from a bygone time. Like, surely we can think of a better name to describe like 15 years of sonic gameplay than "the most recent ones." A nearly 20 year old game can't stay "modern" forever

(Sorry if this came off as harsh or heated lol I'm not used to making points outside of a screaming contest)

Every question's answer you asked is yes. Except for the HUD one.

You're 100% allowed to have the opinion, but you're not playing Modern Sonic for a regular SRB2 jog. You're playing as him to see what his wide array of moves can do to split SRB2 in half.
V5 achieved the same effect while requiring you to actually play the video game lmao

Not to mention the fact that getting that much air time isn’t something you can in any of the boost games. It’s really a shame be cause be cause alot of his other movement options seem pretty nice. Why would I want to engage with most of modern sonic’s mechanics when I can just spam tricks consecutively to fly over the entire stage. This is objectively bad game design

Last edited:
This is cool and all but not really my point? Like I'm not really trying to say "this character isn't from the "modern era" and should include more from frontiers" but moreso... the name "modern" for an era is pretty flawed, especially for one that isn't even current. He's not modern sonic anymore. He barely fits the name any better than adventure sonic or classic sonic, they all are from a bygone time. Like, surely we can think of a better name to describe like 15 years of sonic gameplay than "the most recent ones." A nearly 20 year old game can't stay "modern" forever

(Sorry if this came off as harsh or heated lol I'm not used to making points outside of a screaming contest)
In fact, you're even right considering that sonic frontiers "started" a new era in sonic with some additions from past games so as not to innovate too much and end up being a sonic 2006 part 2 So like the "modern era" or "boost era" was from rush to forces (disregarding 06 it doesn't even exist because it was deleted from the timeline in the current canon) So like modern sonic v6 can really be called modern sonic because it represents the "boost era" (I added this part because they already commented on this subject on the last page so I gave an explanation In case anyone has more doubts about whether the modern sonic v6 can really be called modern)

In fact, you're even right considering that sonic frontiers "started" a new era in sonic with some additions from past games so as not to innovate too much and end up being a sonic 2006 part 2 So like the "modern era" or "boost era" was from rush to forces (disregarding 06 it doesn't even exist because it was deleted from the timeline in the current canon) So like modern sonic v6 can really be called modern sonic because it represents the "boost era" (I added this part because they already commented on this subject on the last page so I gave an explanation In case anyone has more doubts about whether the modern sonic v6 can really be called modern)
I think Sonic Frontiers would be much more VERY difficult to recreate in SRB2 because of combat and such. There is already a team doing this work, but don't wait for this mod to come out this year, let's remember that Srb2 runs based on the doom engine so loops? Almost impossible, and also that lua code is very difficult to learn and mods take time, it's not just editing this or that It's a much bigger job that's why we have a lot of mods canceled or stuck in version 2.1 or 2.0. This applies to various mods, from maps to characters or complete modifications to the base game. So, for every mod that is about to be released, just support and wait, ask your questions and we'll see the rest at launch. (Why did I bring up such a philosophical subject? In a matter of a game made on an engine that no one would ever imagine it could run Sonic)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 5, Guests: 2)

Back