Look at this I found. These are some old ones

Falling.png

Modern Sonic V6 & Mario.png

Also I don't know if this is on-topic, but there might be a Modern Shadow. The chances are really low though.

Modern Sonic & Modern Shadow.gif

Also found this too.

Tricks.png

Post automatically merged:

The Modern Shadow and Tricks images aren't old by the way.

Last edited:

View attachment 120029

View attachment 120030

Also I don't know if this is on-topic, but there might be a Modern Shadow. The chances are really low though.

View attachment 120031

Also found this too.

View attachment 120032

Wow these look incredible, its crazy how it's the first time i see the trick sprites and they look awesome

View attachment 120029

View attachment 120030

View attachment 120031

Also found this too.

View attachment 120032

Modern shadow looks a bit too much like the shadow mod we already got... And i saw something on the discussion thread of the shadow mod about an revamp... or it was on the updates? I dont remember. but maybe and only maybe we might get something about it (but probably not from the modern sonic v6 team maybe inazuma idk it would be cool to have an revamped shadow, the mod is already good but it can be BETTER!!)

I've been following this thread for a few months (practically daily since the mod production restarted) and I finally found the courage to thank everyone involved in this project and how grateful I am that the production of v6 still going and i wish the best to all the coders on the team and that they take their time to polish everything

Also MotorRoach, Blue Blur and Metalwario are really big inspirations for me and their work is genuinely one of the best sprite works I've ever seen in my life

I've been following this thread for a few months (practically daily since the mod production restarted) and I finally found the courage to thank everyone involved in this project and how grateful I am that the production of v6 still going and i wish the best to all the coders on the team and that they take their time to polish everything

Also MotorRoach, Blue Blur and Metalwario are really big inspirations for me and their work is genuinely one of the best sprite works I've ever seen in my life
Cool!

Last edited:

I do my best. Thank you!

View attachment 120029

View attachment 120030

View attachment 120031

Also found this too.

View attachment 120032

I got some more!

All crouching sprites.

Crouch.gif

That one time Kaz said the Goal Post and Taunt was uploaded in high quality. I tried finding it, but I couldn't until now.

Goal Post 2.gif

V6 Taunt.gif

Also Modern Sonic V6 has a custom goal post! But I can't send it here, so I'll just send a screenshot and sprite.

Goal Post 3.png

Screenshot 2024-05-25 191306.png

All the sliding sprites. ( Including V6, PRE V6 & V5! )

V6 Slide.gif

View attachment 120029

View attachment 120030

View attachment 120031

Also found this too.

View attachment 120032

Whoever found all of the poses on google and decided to draw them in pixel, you are an awesome legend.

I got some more!

All crouching sprites.

View attachment 121333

That one time Kaz said the Goal Post and Taunt was uploaded in high quality. I tried finding it, but I couldn't until now.

View attachment 121340

View attachment 121342

Also Modern Sonic V6 has a custom goal post! But I can't send it here, so I'll just send a screenshot and sprite.

View attachment 121345

View attachment 121346

All the sliding sprites. ( Including V6, PRE V6 & V5! )

View attachment 121347
the evolution from v5 to v6 is surreal really, v5 looks so off next to v6, specifically the posing

Here a question I have to ask for the next update, what new abilities will there be?
But there will be the humming top as a new move and the perfect homing attack from colours ultimate. There will be a new hudstyle. The Unwiished hud (with a custom combo meter). Also you'll be able to perform tricks not only after springs, but also from ledges.

What do you mean? These will be added to Modern Sonic V6 and these things are not present in the current version of modern sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back