I really can't wait for the v6 at least upload a demo please who's with me people
Post automatically merged:

V6 demo Please

View attachment 106430
The mod is like 98% complete (its currently at a halt, developers have lives and other projects), making a demo would basically be releasing the mod and it isn't ready for release yet. It is almost ready, the mod just isn't at the level of polish it needs at the moment. Please stop asking for something that has taken the work of nearly 50 people and almost 3 years of harsh, unfinanced, and back-breaking work. Its a miracle none of the team has gone insane yet, as most of the team has moved to working on other projects.

There is nothing I can say other than wait without expectations, there is barely anything left to do and it will come out sometime far far away.

The mod is like 98% complete (its currently at a halt, developers have lives and other projects), making a demo would basically be releasing the mod and it isn't ready for release yet. It is almost ready, the mod just isn't at the level of polish it needs at the moment. Please stop asking for something that has taken the work of nearly 50 people and almost 3 years of harsh, unfinanced, and back-breaking work. Its a miracle none of the team has gone insane yet, as most of the team has moved to working on other projects.

There is nothing I can say other than wait without expectations, there is barely anything left to do and it will come out sometime far far away.
98% huh? That's cool! Though.....now that I know that my mind is gonna be stuck thinking about this for a while 😅

98% welp I guess we gotta wait a Little longer

Merry X-Mas guys! Even though of course Modern Sonic V6 isn't out just yet and is almost at full perfection! I hope you guys got some really great presents! See you guys at New Years lol

(Thanks for taking your time with the mod, don't rush it at all)

Merry X-Mas guys! Even though of course Modern Sonic V6 isn't out just yet and is almost at full perfection! I hope you guys got some really great presents! See you guys at New Years lol

(Thanks for taking your time with the mod, don't rush it at all)
Same to you dude.

How helpful...
images.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back