How did you get that emoji at the end?
Scroll under the post I'm saying right now you will see Something it says write your reply here when you get there you will see a Icon of a person with a happy face tap there and you can select the emojis there and that's it now it's time to get back on topic

srb20077.gif

POSTED WITH EXPLICT PERMISSION FROM MOTDSPORK

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.
This is epic. Is there any support for different boost types?

I believe so if they're incorporating the perfect homing attack from Sonic Colors Ultimate.

(Probably the only good thing that came out of that mess)
what is this? i mean i played colors, but never heard of this. maybe cuz i have ultimate,or just was too ignorant to notice it.

Awesome,can't wait to bust more levels with him
Modern sonic is already my fav sonic mod (sorry adventure sonic) and it will now be p e a k
srb20077.gif

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.

if you peform a Homing Attack once the green circle hits the reticle on the lock-lon target, it leads into a more powerful version of it

srb20077.gif

wow can't wait to play this mod in sol sestencia (sorry deltachars) I'll have to wait thanks Mr Spork

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 10, Members: 2, Guests: 8)

Back