srb20077.gif

POSTED WITH EXPLICT PERMISSION FROM MOTDSPORK

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.
the new resprited unleashed hud makes it look finally the same as the real counterpart SO COOL but will the other hud's get resprited too? just cerious

Last edited:
It's funny how many people have complained about the speedlines tearing for v5, and how all of them had to be told to wait for v6 to come out for the fix

I still can't believe I used to think Modern Sonic V6 was cancelled. Just to find out a year later after the trailer came out. Its insane how my slow brain processes this stuff. And while its almost complete too. I don't mind waiting longer because I need the mod to come out when its Ready to experience it fully. Keep up with the good work guys (Amazing idea to add manual drifting so much speedrun potential!)

I still can't believe I used to think Modern Sonic V6 was cancelled. Just to find out a year later after the trailer came out. Its insane how my slow brain processes this stuff. And while its almost complete too. I don't mind waiting longer because I need the mod to come out when its Ready to experience it fully. Keep up with the good work guys (Amazing idea to add manual drifting so much speedrun potential!)
WHAT IS CANCELED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I'm stupid I didn't read the whole thing
You're good lol thats my fault. What I mean is I didn't know this existed so I sorta just went with "Another great mod was cancelled." I don't see why it'd be cancelled now if its already almost finished. I mean depends on them but yk. I'd say their polishing things up rn so that when its done. Its really done. I dont think theres gonna be another version after V6 coming out. Maybe patch notes but thats about it.

srb20077.gif

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.
NO. FUCKING. WAY!!!!!!

srb20077.gif

This is it Ladies and gents. The day is almost upon us. And I want to tell you guys.. Thank you

I really can't wait for the v6 at least upload a demo please who's with me people
Post automatically merged:

V6 demo Please

1702847121236.png

yes you can and will wait. you have to understand that the people make mods on their free time or whenever they feel like it. more often than not they arent working on these everyday and are probably very busy so i know its been a long time since weve heard news of Modern Sonic V6 (at least i havent seen any news idk whats happening) but its best to be patient and wait and im sure the wait will be worth it with how much effort it looks like they are putting into this. besides a demo of a character doesnt sound as cool as the full character. this isnt something being made by AAA developers who have tons of staff working on every thing and have to meet a deadline or they arent gonna make a profit in time, this is just the work of a few very talented people who have all the time in the world and just make this for fun.

so please be patient.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back