srb20077.gif

POSTED WITH EXPLICT PERMISSION FROM MOTDSPORK

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.

Last edited:
srb20077.gif

v6 is finally 2.2.11 and 2.2.13 supported! Almost everything is finalized and in place, with very little missing sprites to go. This does not mean the project is releasing extremely soon, it will release whenever the mod is complete.

Probably my last post regarding progress, any more posting will probably cause too much hype. See you at release! THIS IS TBA, DON'T ASK FOR IT.
Awesome.

srb20077.gif

Wow!!!!Can't Wait For Modern Sonic v6!.🙂.

srb20077.gif

ok i promise

srb20077.gif

I AM SHAKING RN OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN

so...... thx of modern sonic v6 news kel
Post automatically merged:

Motdspork let modern sonic v6 come out in November and October please 😔🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-19-18-52-38-715_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-19-18-52-38-715_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back