I know I just want rail grinding.
Rail grinding wouldn't make sense considering many fences/thin geometry either lead to a wall or make you go towards a bottomless pit. There are almost minuscule exceptions (ex GFZ1 bridge) where it actually works in this sense, though it's redundant when you can just jump past it 5x faster. That system can be more a hassle than benefit, from kidnapping you when you're trying to save yourself, to just being near useless without a level designed around it.

You'd have more luck custom designing a resource that level makers can use that melds with the level design, physics and fundamentals all in it.

I know I just want rail grinding.
You ask without recognizing it's next to useless and has no use in game outside of like 5 spots where it won't get you killed in some way.

You might want to construct valid reasons as to why other than 'I want it' or 'Because he could' when in this game there's 0 use for it.

translation: Man, without Spindash deep sea zone it is impossible :v
Post automatically merged:

también, sí, es posible. usa el pisotón sónico moderno para seguir el camino de amy.

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
Because of the spindash part in the water level, you need to spindash to open the door.
me di cuenta recien, podes usar el stomp

translation: Man, without Spindash deep sea zone it is impossible :v

también, sí, es posible. usa el pisotón sónico moderno para seguir el camino de amy.
gracias, igual lo lei unos minutos despues de comentar eso XD

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
Gente, alguno sabe como bajar cuando se vuela??

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 2, Guests: 1)

Back