c2+tossflag
Custom 2 + Tossflag
GamerLuna Happy.png
Arigato!

The mod work very nice.

Btw here is any chance to get a lua with only the homing attack ?
It would be priceless, yours is perfectly balanced with a nice rebound after attack.

Last edited:
srb20004.gif

Just because I land on the ground here doesn't mean the walljumps past the 4 powerful jumps doesn't mean they're fundementally bad. I've had many moments where I need a lot of walljumps for enough height gain, try and use just four as they give the most height and distance compared to the latter. Also try to time your movement keys by releasing them and then holding away from the assorted wall rapidly, it's a major play to using it crazy efficient.

It's funny that people want Modern Sonic to have a Spindash, this is an actual moveset of the boost formula.

nooooooooooooooooooooo
Well, actually, if you use buddy x to switch to a character that can spindash, then once you finish spin dashing, switch back, you could probably get past those tricky spots.

Well, actually, if you use buddy x to switch to a character that can spindash, then once you finish spin dashing, switch back, you could probably get past those tricky spots.

Ok but why do you need to do that

Because of the spindash part in the water level, you need to spindash to open the door.
You don't "need" to do that though. Modern Sonic has a Stomp to break bustable floors, along with a wall jump and a boost to break walls. Pretty sure that's enough to get you through, isn't it?

You don't "need" to do that though. Modern Sonic has a Stomp to break bustable floors, along with a wall jump and a boost to break walls. Pretty sure that's enough to get you through, isn't it?
You're right, but when I was playing through, I didn't know that, but hey, it's good to know I guess, this was just how I got through that level.
Post automatically merged:

I'm just saying that if you "had" to use spindash in a level, buddy x let's you switch to a character that can, so even if there was no other way (which is unlikely) modern sonic does not need a spindash.

This is a great mod although i have one slight issue whenever i try to change the rush glow it always changes it to the white glow no matter what

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 3, Guests: 3)

Back