unnecessary question but what is the level called?
attachment.php

Part of a currently unreleased level pack called Q5, do not bother asking where you can get it.

I gotta say this but-
First off - this singular thread now has 30 pages worth of replies.

Screenshot-20210131-183118.png

How legendary

Second off - I can't wait for what happens next because there's been a lot of cool SRB2 mods coming out recently and a bunch of already released mods getting overhauls so I in general can't wait to see what MotdSpork makes next.

Third off - can there please be a list of mods that Modern Sonic is compatible with because I don't want to seethe through every mod on the SRB2 message board as Modern Sonic.

Quick suggestion: When you cling to the wall with the force shield, you should be able to slide down it as you normally do without it by holding spin, because, more often than not, I find the cling more troubling than anything.

This is the best possible version of Modern Sonic in this game. He plays like a perfect mix of Rush, Unleashed, Colors and Generations

Whenever I try to play the mod, there is no sound from Sonic's jumps, I can't do any move but the jump, and Sonic is light green, for some reason. Any answers?

Whenever I try to play the mod, there is no sound from Sonic's jumps, I can't do any move but the jump, and Sonic is light green, for some reason. Any answers?

Wrong version, please update to 2.2.8. There isn't any other answer other than updating.

Help!

I know this is kinda a "noob" thing to ask but... IDK HOW TO BOOST!! I've been searching "Custom commands for characters" or "Custom_1 Custom_2 custom_3 SRB2" but I just can't find out how to set these commands. help would be very... helpful!!!

I know this is kinda a "noob" thing to ask but... IDK HOW TO BOOST!! I've been searching "Custom commands for characters" or "Custom_1 Custom_2 custom_3 SRB2" but I just can't find out how to set these commands. help would be very... helpful!!!
go to the control configuration you can set your own controls as well as set custom button because they are not set manually

This is some amazing gameplay of Modern Sonic when I first played as him.
It would be better if Modern Eggman appears when playing as Modern Sonic.

This is some amazing gameplay of Modern Sonic when I first played as him.
It would be better if Modern Eggman appears when playing as Modern Sonic.
That would be a cool idea, though you should try spriting yourself! It's a fun process to do that pays off once you learn it good.

My modern sonic is green and I can’t boost or attack nor slide

Attachments

• 216DB371-7E57-4F2E-8F2C-5B5696606F28.jpeg
    216DB371-7E57-4F2E-8F2C-5B5696606F28.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 127
Hello! I have a question. I'm new-ish. I've noticed that some mod pages have a bright yellow download button and that's easy enough. However for me certain mod pages, (like this one,) don't have this bright yellow button and I don't see another place to download them. Could anybody help me? Thank you

So I've watched other YouTubers and have seen them use the modern sonic taunt. And I've tried my best but I can't find out how.
And I'm a YouTuber so, can someone please tell me how to do the modern sonic taunt

So I've watched other YouTubers and have seen them use the modern sonic taunt. And I've tried my best but I can't find out how.
And I'm a YouTuber so, can someone please tell me how to do the modern sonic taunt
I think that using C2 and Toss Flag would work

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 3, Guests: 3)

Back