Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what about Modern Silver? P.S. I meant Dark Shadow and Hero Shadow as in transformation.
Still it's a no, Modern versions of characters other than Sonic is pretty much pointless. There's no point in an alternate transformation other than super or hyper, but if want to make them yourself I'd love to see something like that!
 
It still is funny to me how some users think modders are the Main Devs. No one is going to make a mod character by request, nor ever will do one because, for those who are new, making a character isn't easy. In fact, it can take a year or more depending on who is creating the mod. If you want a specific character, do it yourself, and ocasionally, ask for help if necessary.
 
It still is funny to me how some users think modders are the Main Devs. No one is going to make a mod character by request, nor ever will do one because, for those who are new, making a character isn't easy. In fact, it can take a year or more depending on who is creating the mod. If you want a specific character, do it yourself, and ocasionally, ask for help if necessary.
Pretty much the core idea I always have when I come across people who do this.
 
O_O Welp I'm screwed
Post automatically merged:

Oh btw haven't you played Shadow the Hedgehog? There's two alt. transformations. Dark and Hero Shadow.
 
O_O Welp I'm screwed
Post automatically merged:

Oh btw haven't you played Shadow the Hedgehog? There's two alt. transformations. Dark and Hero Shadow.
No? There's not "alt. transformations" that's just story related biz, you get nothing other than different lines and attitude. I don't understand why you want developers to add in an entire alternate story just because you want two very similar shadows. These devs aren't compelled to add what you say you want, you don't own them.
 
Guess we can't be resonable anymore. I say we leave this conversation behind because it will never end, unless a moderator shows up.
 
O_O Welp I'm screwed
Post automatically merged:

Oh btw haven't you played Shadow the Hedgehog? There's two alt. transformations. Dark and Hero Shadow.
why do you bring unrelated things in here? this is for SRB2, not a general talk lma o.
 
We should, are you talking to me or someone else? Or both of us?
I think it doesn't matter who I'm talking to. The thing is that this kind of stuff shouldn't happen in the first place and that if anyone doesn't follow the rules, then the moderators will do what they think they should do
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 0, Guests: 9)

Back
Top