The fun is infinite with SEGA Enterprise
reference.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, a question.
Can the Sonic's jumpball also be customized? Cuz I don't like at all the one in the current version.

Yes ( we'll be ballin' with this one )

The fun is infinite with SEGA Enterprise
reference.

Hey, a question.
Can the Sonic's jumpball also be customized? Cuz I don't like at all the one in the current version.
As far as i have heared of, it is going to be customizable, but dont trust me, ask Either @Metalwario64 or @nx77, i can be lying on my ignorance and make you blood heat throught the torax.

Not sure if you said it like Obi-Wan on purpose that made me laugh
I did. Did I feel shame? No. Did i feel proud? Yes.

SoT (staying on topic): when MSV6 releases, what's the level you're gonna play with him for the first time?

For me it's the SRB2 station. To test him and his abilities, so that I can practice on mastering V6.

Last edited:

SoT (staying on topic): when MSV6 releases, what's the level you're gonna play with him for the first time?

For me it's the SRB2 station. To test him and his abilities, so that I can practice on mastering V6.
Srb2 generations will be my first choice, and ill add the unleashedphys addon to make if feel (a bit) more like generations

2006 extended port.

CyberDime...is that the best choice no, but I'll do what I must.

For me it's angel island revisited, the fast linear level design reminds me a lot of unleashed and generations.

As far as i have heared of, it is going to be customizable, but dont trust me, ask Either @Metalwario64 or @nx77, i can be lying on my ignorance and make you blood heat throught the torax.
It can be customized, but the only ones we have is the current one we know and the colours jump-ball.
Customizable Jump Ball.gif

what the.gif

Video of the colours jump-ball since I can't send it here because it's to big.
Ignore the self promotion lol

Last edited:
Speaking of jump-balls, I wonder if the 60 frame jump-ball glitch will be fixed.
srb20614.gif

Also, for anyone having no solution to the problem, you can set your framerate to 35 FPS by going to options, video settings, then FPS cap. Select 35 FPS.
sa.gif

Here's the result. As you can see it's fixed now.
s.gif

Last edited:
It be cool if the Forces/Frontiers Jumps ball would be included
The frontiers one is unlikely, but the forces one is more probable

It can be customized, but the only ones we have is the current one we know and the colours jump-ball.
View attachment 143979

View attachment 143983

Video of the colours jump-ball since I can't send it here because it's to big.
Ignore the self promotion lol
Welp, seems like i was right, I do wonder if they will add the forces one, I do wonder if they can put the adventure jump ball, I do really wonder...

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 12, Members: 6, Guests: 6)

Back