Status
Not open for further replies.
mecha sonic is good and cool but if I can suggest that you update his runing animation from just standing to getting into a dash position with jet thrusts just like his boss fight in sonic and knuckles this feature can be just an animation and not like metal sonic overdrive other than that its perfect

Last edited:
imaging if super mecha sonic gets a blaster like how some soinc 2d animators imaging him that would be cool speaking of which his sprites and animation need a lot of polish

Last edited:
Point Sonic And Fluffy Tails Relese But Mecha Sonic Revenpe still In Beta

Hi guys! I just wanted to drop a quick update here on the development.

I want to apologize for a lack of updates, I have recently contracted COVID-19 and I am currently recovering. Since then, all work on the project has been stopped to a halt. We expect to resume work on the sprites in a couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience!

lmao.
aaanndd... Don't compare a mod with another one, that is kinda rude of your part ._.XD

Point Sonic And Fluffy Tails Relese But Mecha Sonic Revenpe still In Beta

I suggest you don't say something like that again. Our spriter is doing as much as it can. Yes it is still in beta and I'll talk with CANINE about this but even then, there is no right on comparing this project with one that has people with more knowledge and experience in creating mods.

Well a lot of people are constantly trying to get an update for this character release via rude means but it seems that those same said people have forgotten about this.

Hi guys! I just wanted to drop a quick update here on the development.

I want to apologize for a lack of updates, I have recently contracted COVID-19 and I am currently recovering. Since then, all work on the project has been stopped to a halt. We expect to resume work on the sprites in a couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience!

Please be respectful for covid-19 is a serious thing and recovering from it is hard so please remember that he is trying to get an update for this character so please stop rushing him for it is even a gift that he had told us this and is still working on this character.

Well a lot of people are constantly trying to get an update for this character release via rude means but it seems that those same said people have forgotten about this.

Please be respectful for covid-19 is a serious thing and recovering from it is hard so please remember that he is trying to get an update for this character so please stop rushing him for it is even a gift that he had told us this and is still working on this character.

It seems that i've been the only person to feeling bad after a question about this project. Seriously, i've done something wrong rushing him and i apolagized. So please, have some compassion to this poor man and let him rest for the time he as to rest.

Update: CANINE has recovered from COVID but progress on the new sprites is slow due to us having only one spriter who is dealing with irl stuff currently.

I've recovered from COVID and have returned to work on this project. We're making progress, slowly, but surely. I will be sure to drop updates as soon as they're ready.

I've recovered from COVID and have returned to work on this project. We're making progress, slowly, but surely. I will be sure to drop updates as soon as they're ready.

Thank god that you have recovered from COVID. COVID is a fatal disease and many have died from it, so it's really lucky that you survived. Also it's okay if the progress is slow, that just means your taking your time with the mod!

I am utterly relieved to hear that, I'm so sorry all of that happened. I'll wait as long as I have to, and I expect everyone else to share my patience.

congratulations! I hope it doesn't happen again

YOOOOOOOO. thank goddness. I was worring about you because you weren't writing amd im pessimistic when it come to this argoments. Good for you man

Update:
Hello all! I have some unfortunate news. Our current spriter has resigned from their position and all work of Mecha Sonic has been stowed to a halt. I was thinking about bringing an end to the project and cancelling it since I have no spriting skills. However, if you are interested.... you can directly message me on Discord @ CANINE#3432 and inquire about becoming our spriter! I don't really want to ask or beg for a spriter, but we really do not have any choice at this point. This is just in hopes that we can continue progress on this project.

I have been really hesitant to post this... but I've just been at such a loss for options here.

Update:
Hello all! I have some unfortunate news. Our current spriter has resigned from their position and all work of Mecha Sonic has been stowed to a halt. I was thinking about bringing an end to the project and cancelling it since I have no spriting skills. However, if you are interested.... you can directly message me on Discord @ CANINE#3432 and inquire about becoming our spriter! I don't really want to ask or beg for a spriter, but we really do not have any choice at this point. This is just in hopes that we can continue progress on this project.

I have been really hesitant to post this... but I've just been at such a loss for options here.

Sorry to hear that. I could be a spriter as I have some experience, but my spriting skills are mediocre and I'm working on a mod myself at the moment. I hope you can find another spriter though as I really love this mod and it would be shame for it to be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back