light dasher

Cacee gaming
light dasher submitted a new resource:

Honey The Cat - Honey the Cat from Sonic Fighters is here!

HONEY THE CAT
LD5k6A0.png

Well well well, what do we have here? Honey The Cat is back! After 9 years months of development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait!

Honey the Cat is an agile character, made with a Sonic Battlemod first mindset, but that's not to say she's unplayable in vanilla game modes. Just be sure you have a key bound for Custom Button 1

Honey's Meter
QhRBPY9.png

I...

Read more about this resource...

WOOHOOO FINALLY (wish i beta tested) but WOOOOO YEAH BABY THATS WHAT WE HAVE BEN WAITING 4

Im having a heart attack bc all of this mods are really great

OMG HONEEEEEEEEEYYYY WRJOFNUWSBUOERWBCOEWBUBOUNAOD F AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ExNO0iVXAAI_1Tf.jpg

Oh man, I really feel happy right now. It's really good to see a character like Honey in Sonic Robo Blast 2. I can't way to try this!

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSS

She's so much fun to play with! She'll definitely be a memorable character for years to come! Her gameplay style is so unique, creative and fun!

I did find a bug with Hyper Mode though that should be noted: If you activate Hyper Mode with a shield, you actually lose your shield, so I figure that might be something to take note, though I guess it can also be seen as unintended feature to prevent Hyper Mode from being OP

I did find a bug with Hyper Mode though that should be noted: If you activate Hyper Mode with a shield, you actually lose your shield, so I figure that might be something to take note, though I guess it can also be seen as unintended feature to prevent Hyper Mode from being OP
I don't think that's a bug. In Fighters, you lost a barrier every time you executed Hyper Mode, it may have been intentional.

I don't think that's a bug. In Fighters, you lost a barrier every time you executed Hyper Mode, it may have been intentional.
Oh yeah, I just remembered! Hahahaha
It's been a while since I played Fighters, so it completely slipped my mind, very faithful to the source material!

Dang, and here I was thinking I might be the first to make a fighting game character in SRB2. Can't be upset though, this is beyond superb.

Surprisingly fun! The only gripe I have is that everything is on C1. An option to spread them out to C2 and C3 would be nice.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back