Where is feels?

EDIT: nvm I found it in history of 2021-05-24 third from bottom.

Hey dude, Davi here, just wanted to say...

thank you, i can finally get a flysonic model without actually replacing a model for it. i was looking everywhere for it

I have a question. Is there a way to merge this with the default "model.dat" so that can have everything in 3D? I'm new to this community despite the last time I was being 2014.

BECAUSE THEY TAKEN OUT THE NEO SONIC MODEL IT IS UNFAIR BECAUSE THEY DID IT, THEY COULD SEE IT ON THE SIDE BUT BECAUSE DELETING IT WAS MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING:wow:

I have a question. Is there a way to merge this with the default "model.dat" so that can have everything in 3D? I'm new to this community despite the last time I was being 2014.
Just me for now idk, you gotta change the models.dat with the one from this model pack but you gotta manually add the rest of the models that aren't included.

Or if you wanna be me and become a fuckin mole rat, go crazy.
Post automatically merged:

BECAUSE THEY TAKEN OUT THE NEO SONIC MODEL IT IS UNFAIR BECAUSE THEY DID IT, THEY COULD SEE IT ON THE SIDE BUT BECAUSE DELETING IT WAS MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING:wow:
I didn't understand anything other than the neo sonic model being ugly.

Extremely disrespectful behavior towards community members and artists. Extremely unacceptable. Please use a far better tone when speaking with others.
Just me for now idk, you gotta change the models.dat with the one from this model pack but you gotta manually add the rest of the models that aren't included.

go to hell idiot

I would do it if I could

I don't even know why I'm talking to you if you're not the creator of the mod

Back