Just downloaded the addon, I added Maimy to my models folder and when I loaded the game, she's way too big. Can someone tell me how fix this please, and thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Just downloaded the addon, I added Maimy to my models folder and when I loaded the game, she's way too big. Can someone tell me how fix this please, and thank you.
Nvm just found out the problem

Also, can someone give me the link of the version of this addon that includes the Feels the Rabbit model?

Attachments

• srb20006.png
    srb20006.png
    710.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Nvm just found out the problem

Also, can someone give me the link of the version of this addon that includes the Feels the Rabbit model?
You can edit the text, it's not like discord (Someone once said)

I really hope your Amy Model will be compatible with McAmy one day, since it's the one i'm using.

Attachments

• srb20141.gif
    srb20141.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 141
Wanted to say something and don't get the wrong idea, when tf did this last update?

you see i wondered after witnessing the strangest thing I've seen or read other than the breach or whatever.
Was that one day i logged on and saw this "updated" on the page, i clicked on it but there was nothing new, then i returned and all of the fucking sudden it's gone, i allso wanted to ask if we're getting an update or not, i mean, it's summer and he should have more time to work on these,
yeah he might be busy but now that it's summer i was thinking or either we're getting a big update to this, or this is canceled, just judging by the time this mod last updated I'm sure i can say this, please i don't want to start an argument or urge the creator to work faster or whatever Cman and the others working on his Still work in progress mod that one time, I'm just saying if this is taking a long time then either we're getting a big update or this is probably "Cancelled" either way this is my favorite model pack, i might be searching an argument knowing i just said i don't want to start one.
plus i wanted to add in something where i said at the end "and for those who want, fuck you i don't care for now.

The SRB2MB is an English-only forum.
vi los modelos de shawdo alguien sabe como puedo activar a senketsu xd

@Gan could you perhaps change neo sonic's spin model? with the size of the model the spin needs to be bigger, ik he can curl up but not that much, and the texture thats supposed to look like a blur just looks like fabric from a hospital gown

better lighting and closer view:

i am also sorry to say but the walk and run animations look like they are from roblox

Attachments

• srb20038.png
    srb20038.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 123
  • srb20039.png
    srb20039.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 114
  • srb20040.png
    srb20040.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 116
  • srb20041.png
    srb20041.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 118
  • srb20021.gif
    srb20021.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
  • srb20022.gif
    srb20022.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I Also think the walk and run animations look similar to the Roblox ones, mabye the story is that he does play it?,
but i wanted gan to change it, plus he only got one update which he said "oh let's remove his outline because i'm saying that a lot of people we're asking"..............
B U T N O B O D Y D I D.
@Gan could you perhaps change neo sonic's spin model? with the size of the model the spin needs to be bigger, ik he can curl up but not that much, and the texture thats supposed to look like a blur just looks like fabric from a hospital gown

better lighting and closer view:

i am also sorry to say but the walk and run animations look like they are from roblox

so i added this to my models folder, every other model works except for maimy, how would i fix that?

so i added this to my models folder, every other model works except for maimy, how would i fix that?
nvm figured it out, needed to replace the old models.dat file

Last edited:
Hey, nice mod! But I have a weird question.
So uh, I downloaded jeck jims' models and put them in the game. Then I downloaded your mod because I really liked the junio sonic model (also there's some models in here that isn't in jeck's pack)
But I can only put one models.dat file into the game, and I wanna keep jeck's.
I'm really dumb and new to this modelling stuff, so basically
How the hell do I put some models from your mod into jeck's model.dat Or model files/ is there some way to merge the two dat files into one?
I flippin flooded the chat because my data sucks
copy all the text from his models.dat, then paste it at the bottom of jeck jims models.dat (i prefer to press enter twice before to separate them but thats just me)

I think that everyone Knows That, IF YOU'RE GONNA REPLACE MODELS FOR OTHERS, DELETE THEM OF CHANGE THE CODE LINE FOR THE MODEL

You downloaded Jeck Jim's? Then Delete all codes for the models that are for Gan's (Sonic, Tails, Knux, Amy, Modern, Greeneyes, Neo Sonic, Junio Sonic, Ect)

FUCK I DELETED EVERYTHING AGAIN
i dont think you answered their question

copy all the text from his models.dat, then paste it at the bottom of jeck jims models.dat (i prefer to press enter twice before to separate them but thats just me)

i dont think you answered their question
Did i even try to repply to his message?

What I'm trying to say is that you need to at least have 1 code line at a time for a model, not have like 3 different models for a single character,
plus, if your gonna just insert a model for a specific character, like if your gonna change a model for another, just delete the old code line to insert the new one, and again, just the specific model(s) you want to replace, get it now? (That's just me, i didn't understand what you said)
Now i don't understand a shit of what i just read, plus i just realized what he meant by that, you just have to copy and paste the code lines from the models.dat you downloaded, and then put them in the one from jeck jim's

Did i even try to repply to his message?

What I'm trying to say is that you need to at least have 1 code line at a time for a model, not have like 3 different models for a single character,
plus, if your gonna just insert a model for a specific character, like if your gonna change a model for another, just delete the old code line to insert the new one, and again, just the specific model(s) you want to replace, get it now? (That's just me, i didn't understand what you said)
Now i don't understand a shit of what i just read
jeck jim never made a junio sonic model

Back