Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
SA-Sonic include support for this mod, same for Mario. you just need to use the command if you forgot to
what command??
Post automatically merged:

Can we have a blanket 'whoever is being played as' version? Just turn on feet noises? Please?

Something this mod is totally missing is noise for tail's running animation. C'mon, nothing? The flap noise from when he flies would literally perfectly fit.

I've managed to include many other characters with the slight issue with the Rush characters with the "Sol Transformation" not considered as a "Super Transformation"

Also added Snow and Sand steps sounds from Sonic 06 and make it properly work with many other addon maps adding new flats and floors matching

I wish there was a command that allowed you to basically tell the game "if I can't find a matching sound effect for a surface, use this sound effect instead" (as well as another to change what that sound effect is) that way, there wouldn't be any moments of silence where there isn't a sound effect programmed to play for certain surfaces, especially when levels are made up of a mix of surfaces that are supported and surfaces that aren't, best case of having this "default" sound system, is it might end up matching with the sound that the non-supported surfaces would make (which really depends on what the majority of unsupported surfaces are {wood, stone, etc}).

forgive me if i sound dumb but
how do i change the footstep sounds? the only two commands i figured out were "fssoundlist" and "fssoundfont", which the later did nothing.
sorry for any inconvenience i'm just a little confused about commands :dramahog:

im wondering how to make a script that can make this mod compatible with new textures in my level. i dont wanna edit the footsteps mod itself i want it to work with everyones copy so some help would be nice i dont know alot about coding so thats why im asking.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back