Sorry if you take offence, but maybe you should try being less blunt when it comes to these sorts of things. I know you're trying to be informative and you're setting people back on track when they're... off-track, but it would help to be nicer when it comes to it. It wouldn't be nice if feelings were inadvertently hurt when you did these things.

Kindly do not preach to me about being nice

I said what had to be said and that's that, I don't really see why I have to be nice about it especially since they said they knew it wasn't the right place to ask and yet they did it anyway.

Besides I was hardly being rude at all, if I was really rude about it I would've told them to fuck off and never speak here again.

If you have anything else to say to me, do it me in DMs and don't derail the thread

Kindly do not preach to me about being nice

I said what had to be said and that's that, I don't really see why I have to be nice about it especially since they said they knew it wasn't the right place to ask and yet they did it anyway.

Besides I was hardly being rude at all, if I was really rude about it I would've told them to fuck off and never speak here again.

If you have anything else to say to me, do it me in DMs and don't derail the thread
Ouch, okay. Apologies.

You don't even know your fate hedgehog......

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 340
Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
we need reskin of this mod to be eggman nega

dang this forum is dead
time to interrupt the silence to say that i just found out that "metal robotnic" is a reference to the OVA movie
yeah im so late to realize

I'm replying before I download this cause I had it on my other PC that was laggy and out of space because I downloaded too many mods but the gameplay is great

I'm replying before I download this cause I had it on my other PC that was laggy and out of space because I downloaded too many mods but the gameplay is great
no way, another person replied to this mod

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back