Axolex53

Unknown person
Pretty cool mod, like the Sonic after the sequel reference.

But I do wish you make a version without the meme scream, not a big fan of the real time dubs
I think that a command will fix that, don't make the creator suffer more because he wanted to add some Easter egg when super

Extem the Hedgeho

Bob is mad
So, uhhh...

The Eggster softlocks at a certain point in DSZ2. He can't spindash, but he also can't break bustable floors/walls (which kinda makes no sense because he's super fat lol). Could you please fix this?

EDIT: When reading back over this I saw that it looked a bit rude so please understand that I'm not trying to be mean.

Last edited:

The Real Inferno

Blazing Fan
The Eggster softlocks at a certain point in DSZ2. He can't spindash, but he also can't break bustable floors/walls (which kinda makes no sense because he's super fat lol). Could you please fix this?

EDIT: When reading back over this I saw that it looked a bit rude so please understand that I'm not trying to be mean.

Take the other paths. Also, slide seems to be able to do the floor.

MrSolipanto

Hope to see an update with sprite fixes in the future, this mod is really cool and still, after a long time it got released I still enjoy it :)

Extem the Hedgeho

Bob is mad
So, uhhh...

and then I realized that I was being a stupid idiot again and forgot I could slide

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)