Icezer updated Crystal Sonic with a new update entry:

The Atomic Finale.

Heya. (:

In development since July and continued on to celebrate Sonic's 30th anniversary, I bring you the final chapter of Alt Sonic. Crystal Sonic is where the train shall end, and I can say the ride has been a wild one. Along with that, teaming up with Rose Gold Amy has also become an option! Although it's currently around 80% finished, it is in a state that it may be used with no problems. Just make sure to add tag-team after both Crystal and RGA.

Now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

srb20001.gif

New effects do be lookin awesone

Cristal sonic with rose gold amy is just the top of this final update for me (always wanted to team alt with rose gold)

PS:sry for the bad quality Gif :/

so is crystal sonic a replacement for alt sonic or something
Basically, but Icezer added the final update to Alt Sonic, V9. But Crystal Sonic is basically Alt Sonic but with new FX and sprites.

I though at first this was a whole new mod! I love this mod. Note to Icezer: This mod is SUPER FUN! I love this!!! Good luck with all your other projects and mods Icezer, Good luck!

Lets all take a moment of silence for the fact that Alt Sonic will probably not be seen in the MS anymore...
... (Ok yeah I should probably stop there...)
While I really don't find the point on why you made Crystal Sonic, he looks pretty cool. He has that see-through look which is a nice realistic touch! Question is... how the flip did you do it?

Crystal Sonic is a great workaround of what once was a mostly reused/sprite edited addon. Looks great, and still fun to play!

Icezer updated Crystal Sonic with a new update entry:

QoL Update

Heya. Version 1.1 of Crystal Sonic (and 9.1 of Alt sonic) has been pushed to add 2 small things that should have been in since v1.

- There is now the 'powertrails' command, which when turned off will replace additive blending trails on Super Dash Mode/Hyper Form with afterimages. This command was made mainly with weaker machines in mind.
- A small tweak was made to one of the two easter eggs, and specific compatibility with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have some problems with crystal sonic/alt sonic. He’s way too fast which is unnecessary when he already has dashmode. Alot of the new features are useless because it’s extremely difficult to maintain speed in the vanilla levels. It feels like it was designed around srb2 thicc honestly. I really like the springstate change thing makes springs alot better

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back