v7.2 is out. This update mostly fixes bugs related to the homing attack and changes a few small things.

- Hyper ghosts now spawn more similarly to Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
- Speed shoes now increase the homing speed of the homing attack, the same way super does.

I should also address that from this point forward, Alt Sonic's moveset is locked down. There will be no more new additions and any versions made from here on out are bugfixes exclusively.

With all that said, enjoy.

Definitely not a fan of the S3K Hyper ghost trail, they're just really distracting and just hard to look at. I suggest reverting it back to the original trail or think of something else, like making the ghost trail flicker a tad slower

One final tweak I would like is to have I/O support, having to type in the same command over and over (even when in the same game session!) to set it to what I want is starting to get very tedious.

That's really all I have to say, I congratulate you a lot for creating such an amazing character over the course of these months. I really was hooked in seeing this come to life, and it truly was satisfying to experience the end.

Seriously, thank you for a definitive way to play Sonic in SRB2.

Last edited:
v7.3 has been dropped. Originally planned to be 7.2b, fixing hyper afterimages, things have been changed a teensy bit from past versions to qualify this for a new version number. Check the changelog for details.

2 things before I leave you all to enjoy the new update, however.

1. Do not ask for the MD3 to come back. I no longer plan on working on it.
2. This version was originally planned to include I/O for the... 2 commands included, but due to certain... headaches, it wasn't finished.

v7.3 has been dropped. Originally planned to be 7.2b, fixing hyper afterimages, things have been changed a teensy bit from past versions to qualify this for a new version number. Check the changelog for details.

2. This version was originally planned to include I/O for the... 2 commands included, but due to certain... headaches, it wasn't finished.

Understandable about to I/O, doing it is a pain man. Seriously, have fun and just chill! Thank you for the 8 months of constant excitement and fun!

How do you turn hyper sonic?

v7.4 is out. I/O. That is all.

Great Job on pushing an update out! You can stop working completely, nothing is needed now.

I'm glad you made a thing you're proud of, this hedgehog is so fun to messs around with!

It's amazing to see a new update of one of the best Sonic's ever.
And i love so much that new CSS.

oh also, alt sonic still has the "Models" tag ._.XD

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back