BuddyEx

BuddyEx v1.2

This is a great mod! I love the Team Sonic character selection. But for some reason I can't get Tails to go super and when I try to swap to him in super form, it wears off.

This is a great mod! I love the Team Sonic character selection. But for some reason I can't get Tails to go super and when I try to swap to him in super form, it wears off.
That’s because Tails has no support for super in vanilla, not sure this mod supports him being super either.

Ladies and Gentleman: Sonic Heroes 2.0.
(just noticed that the overview did something like that. oops)

Attachments

• srb20008.png
    srb20008.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 269
now this is what im talking about! the thing i would try to add is that the bots would get to hold there own power up, though the mod is good enough already! 10/10

one thing i have some problems trying to add in knuckles and i dont know how to add him can somone help me

i used 30 bots in tails doll forest man lag was intense when i got hit by tails doll with modern sonic my rings almost dont dropped this is acctually op bc if you add 100 bots and you have no lag its so op bc in an boss you dont need to do anything
also buddy_limit is on game console so you tipe: buddy_limit (example:10) and boom the limit goes up

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back