Pretty cool mod, like the Sonic after the sequel reference.

But I do wish you make a version without the meme scream, not a big fan of the real time dubs
I think that a command will fix that, don't make the creator suffer more because he wanted to add some Easter egg when super

So, uhhh...

The Eggster softlocks at a certain point in DSZ2. He can't spindash, but he also can't break bustable floors/walls (which kinda makes no sense because he's super fat lol). Could you please fix this?

EDIT: When reading back over this I saw that it looked a bit rude so please understand that I'm not trying to be mean.

Last edited:
The Eggster softlocks at a certain point in DSZ2. He can't spindash, but he also can't break bustable floors/walls (which kinda makes no sense because he's super fat lol). Could you please fix this?

EDIT: When reading back over this I saw that it looked a bit rude so please understand that I'm not trying to be mean.

Take the other paths. Also, slide seems to be able to do the floor.

Would be cool to see an update with Eggman's Eggpack sprite fixes in the future, this mod is really cool and still, after a long time it got released I still enjoy it :)

Last edited:
So, uhhh...

and then I realized that I was being a stupid idiot again and forgot I could slide

Rule 15
please make an separated file named "eggpack_textures", where you change all eggman copy textures to a fake like, and vanilla fake eggmans like 3rd handed chinese eggman bootleg copy and add it to the page, so that when you press install, a list shows up with eggpack and eggpack_textures, and you can sellect one or both

Use the report button next time instead of backseat moderating.
please make an separated file named "eggpack_textures", where you change all eggman copy textures to a fake like, and vanilla fake eggmans like 3rd handed chinese eggman bootleg copy and add it to the page, so that when you press install, a list shows up with eggpack and eggpack_textures, and you can sellect one or both
Rule 15.

DrStephen updated Eggpack Remake! [v2.1] with a new update entry:

Official Battlemod Update!

So uh, yeah! CyanKnight has been working extensively on giving Eggpack proper Battlemod support, and after a lot of testing, he's ready to roll!

Miss Tails' old Battlemod Ability? Well, Eggman's got you covered!

View attachment 69847
Launch a remote controlled badnik to attack your enemies! By holding down Fire, you can control where your companion goes!
But that's not all, due to his uh... particular weight, landing on top of your foes will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would eliminate this message if i could,
so concider this a
*deleted message*

Last edited:
I know the this is not the place to ask this but, what is the progress of deltachars?

If you know it isn't the place to ask

Then don't ask here

Besides it'll be done when it's done, so I doubt we'll see any progress until the mod is basically finished

Then don't ask here

Besides it'll be done when it's done, so I doubt we'll see any progress until the mod is basically finished
Well Unfortunately for your information it was kinda
Cancelled bcs stephs friends were harassed by someone begging for deltachars and losted motivation

Anyways eggmans super form is just
P e r f e c t

Well Unfortunately for your information it was kinda
Cancelled bcs stephs friends were harassed by someone begging for deltachars and losted motivation

Anyways eggmans super form is just
P e r f e c t

Oh

I guess we'll never see it finished then

Oh well, this is what happens when some people don't know how to wait

Also yes, intense furry hatred will do that

Last edited:

Then don't ask here

Sorry if you take offence, but maybe you should try being less blunt when it comes to these sorts of things. I know you're trying to be informative and you're setting people back on track when they're... off-track, but it would help to be nicer when it comes to it. It wouldn't be nice if feelings were inadvertently hurt when you did these things.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back