This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Wumbo

edited
SegaSonic Ray by Emong and Wumbo.

attachment.php

SegaSonic Ray by Emong and Wumbo.

Version 3
  • Character and Lua updated for 2.2
  • Wall collision may or may not be finally fixed
  • Ray's secret super form has been removed (goodnight sweet prince)
Version 2
  • Updated to use new version of RayMania.lua
Version 1
  • Initial release
  • Emong for the original base WAD and script, and for giving me permission to release this
  • Ragey for his spritesheet

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20015.png
    srb20015.png
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 3,334
  • srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 74,631
  • srb20016.gif
    srb20016.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 5,102
  • VCL_RaySSTH-v3.zip
    203.1 KB · Views: 28,292
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorta wish that Ray could get custom sprites that fit the SRB2 style but I guess this is good enough for now until someone actually decides to take the time to do that.

Am I the only one who thinks it is weird how Ray's Tail is gone when running in a specific direction?

So um, I wonder why he's not supported in the Nights Special Stages. Characters like Tails or Knux have no supers but can go into these.

I think the tail should move more and be placed more near Ray straight. It would look like the Run sprites but would move back show idle movement

Last edited:
Ray tail

A
Am I the only one who thinks it is weird how Ray's Tail is gone when running in a specific direction?

Noticed that a long ago in 2.1. it's pretty weird that it hasn't been fixed but eh. It's just a tiny visual problem

I actually have a tail edit that i've given to wumbo which he said will be added in the next update. No idea when that'll be, but the edited version is in his possession.

After a few seconds of testing Ray seems to work just fine on the new Simple control scheme. If anyone runs into any issues please report them so I can fix them.

Actually, the ray in Sega Sonic had red shoes and looked exactly like sonic's like this
Screenshot 2022-12-07 9.13.31 PM.png

Post automatically merged:

The mania team changed his shoes for sonic mania plus

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back