Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters

Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters V1.2

I loved playing through the game as these too but was sad when I learnt I was immune to lava as Tails doll, thought I was being cool with sheild timing.

Also Metal Knux's glide dash charge time feels too long yet long enough for how dummy fast you can go with it

I loved playing through the game as these too but was sad when I learnt I was immune to lava as Tails doll, thought I was being cool with sheild timing.

Also Metal Knux's glide dash charge time feels too long yet long enough for how dummy fast you can go with it

wow doll shield really is strong huh

I do love playing Metal Knuckles and it's by far my favorite character wad out there. However, There are some cons with him. One of them personally is the automatic glide cancellation. I'm not a big fan of it. There are so many times that I die from the pit because I was a second away clinging to the wall. I think it's unnecessary since you can cancel the glide at will. that just me.

So I'm having troubles regarding Tails Doll, no matter what I do the purple triangle ability just wont work for me, I'm doing all the right stuff yet specifically that wont work, please can somebody tell me if there's a fix for this, thank you

So I'm having troubles regarding Tails Doll, no matter what I do the purple triangle ability just wont work for me, I'm doing all the right stuff yet specifically that wont work, please can somebody tell me if there's a fix for this, thank you

Are you playing the v2.2.8

I really don't want to think about how much time had to have been spent on stitching together all of those physics sprites on Tails Doll.

Metal Knux's abilities just look like a combination of Atom Dash + the XSonic wall spindash. Either way though I love what you've done here.

Last edited:
help i put my doll on the water and now its all soggy and broken what do i do /j

jokes aside i love playing as tails doll a lot! its very difficult to control him but i think thats the point of playing him. also i love it when he starts spinning
(havent played as metal knux yet though, might do so in the future)

This mod is awesome! I love that Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles have their own abilities and unique attributes instead of being clones of Metal. Now if only we had Egg Robo...

Last edited:
A faithful recreation of Amy from Sonic R would be a chore to play in SRB2. She was a chore to play in her own game! lol

She wouldn't even be able to get through Greenflower Zone since she probably wouldn't be able to jump, I suggest she has an alternative ability to where she spawns springs instead of jumping.

Playing sonic robo blast for the first time, but when I add so of the mods it shows a warning saying"A file was loaded with warnings" and I can't use some of the abilities of the character so can someone please tell me how to fix it☹️

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back