Jeck isn't like that, he actually would encourage you to try 3D modeling and improve your creativity. You can't just change some colours and that's it though, you gotta actually take an effort.
If you want to UPLOAD something, that's different, you gotta ask him first; forum rules and respect before any action.
Ok thanks for the answer

I have installed The Jeck Jims Models in My SRB2 Folder and it works Correctly Good Beacuse i followed The Instructions of The Pack.

Still one of my all time favorite mods to see each SRB2 version!! Sadly though, since the game's been updated and certain wads as well, certain objects don't work as intended. Spintrails are the main thing, as they are strangely offset to the left. I can't wait for updates for this, bugs or not!!

Nice work! This looks and is awesome! What im about to say isn't that important and/or needed but it would be cool if my character had model suport :/ But yeah, keep the good work :)

No podrias hacer un modelo para modern sonic v4 . NO tienes que hacer exactamente otro sino usar el modelo de Neo y agregarle las animaciones de modern como las poses y con eso ya estaría el modelo modern completo...pero no importa sino lo agregas yo simplemente esperare la siguiente update para ver los nuevos personajes pls que agregue a Skip The Fennec Fox

Last edited:
In my opinion, I think Modern Sonic and Neo Sonic should have different models, so they don't blend in with each other.

Cuando se actualizarán los modelos de Neo Sonic Estan desactualizados . No se si es un error pero cuando instale Neo Sonic 2.0 al hacer el homing attack el modelo se entremezcla con la pose de cuando saltas en un resorte y cuando hago el dropdash comienza bien pero cuando empieza la caída luego se ponen los sprites . Es por que esta desactualizado ?

Last edited:
Cuando se actualizarán los modelos de Neo Sonic Estan desactualizados . No se si es un error pero cuando instale Neo Sonic 2.0 al hacer el homing attack el modelo se entremezcla con la pose de cuando saltas en un resorte y cuando hago el dropdash comienza bien pero cuando empieza la caída luego se ponen los sprites . Es por que esta desactualizado ? Copien el link para que miren a lo que me refiero , no se porque pero copie el link y no me lo lee asi que vayan a verlo

file:///home/julio/Escritorio/Sonic%20Robo%20Blast%202/movies/srb20000.gif

1. El modelo de Neo Sonic no esta actualizado al 2.0 todavia, asi que recomiendo descargar una version antigua para poder cargar los modelos correctamente.
2. Esta pagina esta en ingles, asi que te recomiendo apegarte al lenguaje original.

Is there any way that you could make models for the new Modern Sonic and Neo Sonic? There are some glitched animations while using the new versions.

Is there any way that you could make models for the new Modern Sonic and Neo Sonic? There are some glitched animations while using the new versions.

If you were on SRB2's discord, you'd know he's hard at work, and all those have been re-released as it's own thing. Take your time and wait or go search for the improved models on discord

If you were on SRB2's discord, you'd know he's hard at work, and all those have been re-released as it's own thing. Take your time and wait or go search for the improved models on discord

Give the guy a break, I bet besides making Knux swim those new Modern Sonic trick poses must be a little bit of a pain to pull off in 3D!

I recommend scrolling backwards through this thread and counting the number of comments saying "now make this" or "when is x happening?" or "you forgot about..." and understanding just why the guy might not spend all his time on this thread.

I recommend scrolling backwards through this thread and counting the number of comments saying "now make this" or "when is x happening?" or "you forgot about..." and understanding just why the guy might not spend all his time on this thread.

I guess I can say that people don't know that people have lives sometimes

Back