- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: NO - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. No, others may not maintain my submission, even in my absence.
- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
The pack now includes separate PK3s! Simply download the pack and there will be a folder containing each character separately.
NOTE: Aerith has exactly *one* swear as one of her hurt quotes. Please keep that in mind when downloading!
Now featuring my favorite character, again, and another Wario!!!
Mario Kart 64's Pipe Frame as a Kartmaker template!
Aerith (Nomura) and Gameboy Wario, the 26th and 27th racers, have been added.
- The original Aerith now has her own unique kart design. She's also known internally as "Aerith (R)".
Aerith, the 25th racer, has been added.
- Fixed a coloring error on JFK.
A new kart template, the Pipe Frame from Mario Kart 64, is included in the pack.
- The following characters now use the pipe frame: Mario, Luigi, Metal Mario, Mona, 9-Volt & 18-Volt, Ashley, Wario-Man, Paper Mario, and Mario & Luigi.
- Wario-Man has been reshaded to be more in-line with the other characters.
V11 - SUPER (11/29/20)
= Added Lucas.
= Redrew Mario.
- Internally named "KC_SuperMario".
= Redrew Luigi.
- Internally named "KC_SuperLuigi".
= Redrew Metal Mario.
- Internally named "KC_MetalMario_R".
= Redrew Kumatora.
- Internally named "KC_Kumatora_R".
= Redrew Pit.
- Internally named "KC_ClassicPit".
= Redrew Ramona.
= Redrew Paper Mario.
- Internally named "KC_PaperMario_R".
- Minor sprite fixes were made for 9-Volt & 18-Volt, Wario-Man, Alex, Osomatsu, and JFK.
- Fixed Super Show Mario's prefcolor to be crimson instead of rosewood.
= Redrew Mario & Luigi.
- Internally, this new Mario & Luigi is "KC_MarioandLuigi_R". The original design can still be found in KC Separate as its own file (KC_MarioandLuigi), and both can be loaded simultaneously with no problems.
= Added Osomatsu (Osokart).
= Added Karamatsu (KARAMATSU AGOGO).
= Added 2D.
- Revised Ramona and Wario-Man's signpost graphics and associated portraits.
- Fixed the prefixes for Kart 8 Mario, Kart 8 Luigi, Metal Mario, Kumatora, Pit, Mob, Reigen, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi (Original), and Super Show Mario in their individual .PK3s to be unique to prevent conflict.
- Fixed Kart 8 Mario's drift frames so he glances in the direction he's turning.
= Added Biker Wario.
= Added Mona.
= Added 9-Volt & 18-Volt.
= Added Ashley (Redesign).
= Added Wario-Man.
- Revised JFK's small portrait to make the chosen color more clear.
= Added Ramona Flowers.
= Added JFK.
- Reordered some of the characters on the character select screen to make more sense.
= Added Alex.
- Fixed a bug involving certain character's rank, mini-map, and wanted portraits loading with a bad sprite name in the full PK3.
- For some reason, I can't actually attach files to the thread anymore, so the upload link is now a Google Drive link to the .zip.
= Added Mob.
= Added Reigen.
= Added Luigi.
- Reorganized characters by franchise and type.
= Added Pit.
= Removed all LUA files and adjusted character palettes accordingly.
- Super Show Mario's shirt is now cyan.
- Kumatora's dress now entirely changes color.
- Mario & Luigi have their overalls change color. Kart color also matches overalls.
= Added Mario and Metal Mario.
= Added an additional download for individual PK3s.
- Unnecessary files have been removed from Goombakart.
= Added a LUA-less version of the pack (KC_mitpack_v2.pk3) for replay support and general support going forward.
- Mario and Luigi's overalls + kart change color in KCL pack.
- Super Show Mario's cap and overalls change color in KCL pack.
- Both of her boost voice clips will now play properly. No idea why they didn't before.
- Rebalanced her slightly (weight 3 -> 4).