- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
This addon is intended for content creators and contains a script which allows modders to easily create dynamic HUD elements. It also contains an example HUD which demonstrates some of the capabilities of the system.
- Easily create elements by adding them to a global hudobjs table
- Automatically draw patches, strings, and nametags -- all draw functions are handled by the hudobj system
- Define functions for each object, allowing them to run additional instructions
- Comes with a built-in state cycle for animating sprites, as well as a "physics" engine for easily moving elements across the screen