X Sonic

X Sonic v1.1c

I haven't been in the srb2 community lately but damn
I've been basically tracking progress on this mod ever since it has been announced
and I genuinely have been hyped up for it
similarily to pointy sonic and fluffy tails and shadow and etc.
again thank you blueblur for blessing us with this amazing mod
thank you <3

so uhhhhh
the mod has 3 slight issues I might add
1. the jump is a tad bit low imo because I was stuck on an entire segment in deep sea zone act 1 and 2
2. (the gif)
3. the secret emerald in deep sea act 1 is behind a pillar which is half invisible from the top and I couldn't find a way to get inside
hope this is not just for me
because these problems are real silly

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    8.7 MB · Views: 267
You can get the fake/dark emeralds in 1 stage i got half of them in greenflower act 1 and maybe 1 or 2 in act 2 of greenflower
Post automatically merged:

Here is proof that i got dark sonic

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
You can get the fake/dark emeralds in 1 stage i got half of them in greenflower act 1 and maybe 1 or 2 in act 2 of greenflower

Here is proof that i got dark sonic
How... i only found one and
thats it...

I have some issues with the mod everything is perfect its Just the high skill ceiling but thats not my complaint is about its about the câmera on automatic mode no matter where i play i always prefer the automatic camera soo X Sonic always shakes the câmera on automatic mode when he does zip dashes, snap dives and other moves the câmera shakes a lot even with the screen quakes turned off also even with screen quakes and visual flares turned off they are still turned on which bugs me a lot sometimes because my phone is not that powerfull anyways i hope those bugs can be fixed soon i loved X Sonic and the wait was worth it Thank you everyone who was on the team to make this dream come true

Question: Does anyone know if there is a gimmick involving rail grinding? I remember seeing blue blur posting rail grinding sprites for him on the srb2 discord server a while back, was this gimmick cut? or it was just sprites he made for fun?

will jun'ichi kanemaru's voice be implemeented?
sadly, i dont think so
they've said he has too many voicelines to make seperate voices (i think it was in the gameplay showcase stream where they said it?)

Question: Does anyone know if there is a gimmick involving rail grinding? I remember seeing blue blur posting rail grinding sprites for him on the srb2 discord server a while back, was this gimmick cut? or it was just sprites he made for fun?
it couldve actually been for the sonic 06 packs snow boards, but i doubt it

wdym by that
as seen here

as seen here
hold Tossflag, then hold "Prev Weapon" and "Next Weapon" buttons, that should work

Attachments

• srb20034.gif
    srb20034.gif
    13.2 MB · Views: 482
as seen here
Yoo?! My video!! Welp, I do it with the movement buttons. Enter taunt mode and press any of the movement keys.

Ooh this is a Cool mod, i like this version of Sonic, just one question.

This can be called "Bluetooth hug" ??

1000032475.gif

Well, this happens when you Zip dash pointing to amy, Sonic just runs a little after Amy grabs him and finally stops all his speed

Hey can Dark sonic Enter a fight with a Super sonic within SST? or can Dark sonic just not participate?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 2, Guests: 4)

Back