Hello, just posting another gif showing an element that'd merit a hotfix

The backyards outside of this hairpin in Scarlet Gardens don't have death barriers, making you lose copious amounts of time from a single mistake or bump (which is why I manually respawn here)

are you sure the server was running the latest version? i very clearly remember dying there on rdx standard on the latest version before

Monochrome Rift

Hi buddy, I saw that Monochrome Rift was moved to map hell.
Does that mean it's been fully removed from the pack ? Because that was the map that got me interested in that map pack in the first place, the visuals look good I'd love to try it out.

If it's really been removed, do you have a download for it somewhere please?
I'd really appreciate it.

Hi buddy, I saw that Monochrome Rift was moved to map hell.
Does that mean it's been fully removed from the pack ? Because that was the map that got me interested in that map pack in the first place, the visuals look good I'd love to try it out.

If it's really been removed, do you have a download for it somewhere please?
I'd really appreciate it.

Its been moved to map hell meaning you need to warp to the map via Map command or choose random during voting and pray it selects the map :v

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me how to do this, i'm a newbie i don't how to use commands. Made some research but couldn't find what i had to do to warp to levels.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Ignore my last message i figured it out and managed to warp to Monochrome Rift, it's a bit janky but i don't know it it's really worthy of being put in Map Hell

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back