Tyson Hesse Sonic

Tyson Hesse Sonic v5.1

look what i made
edit: srb2 pallete glitch
Post automatically merged:

i tried to spawn him in in buddyex, in character select it shows hesse sonic in game it shows sonic so what should i type in.

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0(7).png
    pixil-frame-0(7).png
    97.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I must say this BlueM this mod is amazing, but his low Acceleration is a big problem for me. it's makes platforming harder than it should be, and I feel like Stone Kirby AND not in a good way. But again I love this mod. I was playin with my brother and we were having a blast. But I do think his Acceleration is to low, and maybe his base speed to bumped up a little. Also minor problem on a Xbox controller Mach Speed mode's Activation is really jarring.

I must say this BlueM this mod is amazing, but his low Acceleration is a big problem for me. it's makes platforming harder than it should be, and I feel like Stone Kirby AND not in a good way. But again I love this mod. I was playin with my brother and we were having a blast. But I do think his Acceleration is to low, and maybe his base speed to bumped up a little. Also minor problem on a Xbox controller Mach Speed mode's Activation is really jarring.
I'll see what I can do about this

found a glitch, when i enter the special stages, tyson hesse sonic doesn't turn into his super forms colors which was shown in the development thread.
here is an image as proof

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.45.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.45.38 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
Yoo he did it

Yoo he did it
We know, that's why we are commenting. On topic, this is the greatest mod I still played to this day. Even though it has a far of issues, I can say this would be fitting with srb2 mods atleast.

Yoo he did it
Idk if he saw my comment talking about Tyson hesse sonic but either way he still made a video about it

We know, that's why we are commenting. On topic, this is the greatest mod I still played to this day. Even though it has a far of issues, I can say this would be fitting with srb2 mods atleast.
Fr fr i started playing the mod every day ever since the release although the 2nd dashmode is always trash to control and even though it always kicks me into a wall its still good:threat:

great stuff

some of it could use some work, like the death sprite, but overall it's really good

(that pain sprite is Perfect)

Last edited:
BlueM I have a few suggestions; If you don't have any planned abilities to put on Jump+Spin you allow players to cancel the Levi-Dash for better flow. And I do believe that a uncurl is in need for the drop dash to flow better into his other powers. The Drop Dash should enable full Mid-Air control, it would better compliment the Drop Dash. So Speedrunners could pull off some sick tricks like Drop dashing between platforms. And my brother thought for even better flow his Levi-Dash should refresh after bouncing of a badnick. I thought that was a good idea. And pairing that with better Acceleration he could be one of the most agile Sonic's out there. Let me know if you like any of this? just tryin to help. Also if anyone agrees with me hit the "Cool" button.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back