bro really spelt my name like "navie"cheddar XD jokes aside this is a really cool model is this a tails varient or a whole new mod?
I read it as navie lmfao (it was 12 am), but to answer you're question... who knows, maybe it is a new mod :shitsfree:
Post automatically merged:

How in da fuck am I supposed to install this? I put the blends and everything for junio sonic in PLAY+ and put everything I need to in models.dat yet it still doesn't work. They look good tho!
you are supposed to keep junio in the TLR folder instead of moving him in the PLAY+

How in da fuck am I supposed to install this? I put the blends and everything for junio sonic in PLAY+ and put everything I need to in models.dat yet it still doesn't work. They look good tho!
we need someone to explain him what is happening, i don't know how to explain him other than he's messing up everything

they are someone posted a review asking for a model to be made
oh nvm i see him now
Post automatically merged:

oh nvm i see him now
Ok i sent him a message saying that this was canceled and how idk how he missed the message, plus i tried to make some art, did it take me a cuple minutes? Y E S, was it unnecessary? Y E S, am i annoyed? Y E S, Did it work? N O, Was this message a waist of time? Y E S

Last edited:
uh, thats totally wrong, if you have been on discord, LonleyFox is working on a new model pack with XMomentum support, so the new model pack LonleyFox is working on is The First Xmomentum supported models.
jeck jims did it first with the shadow model

jeck jims did it first with the shadow model
i Have not used the mod more than 7 times but the 7th time was in a multiplayer server, No, i don't really know if jeck made XMomentum supported models, because i used to play with them all the time until i discovered other model packs, all of this happened when i just joined srb2, i also used XMomentum once, but the tails model turned into a sprite, this also happens with gan's model pack except sonic works just fine, plus idk why we're talking about this again, now that i think that conversation was dealt with by @Peppermint, either way, basically what i was talking about is that, N O i don't think jeck's models have XMomentum Support.

i Have not used the mod more than 7 times but the 7th time was in a multiplayer server, No, i don't really know if jeck made XMomentum supported models, because i used to play with them all the time until i discovered other model packs, all of this happened when i just joined srb2, i also used XMomentum once, but the tails model turned into a sprite, this also happens with gan's model pack except sonic works just fine, plus idk why we're talking about this again, now that i think that conversation was dealt with by @Peppermint, either way, basically what i was talking about is that, N O i don't think jeck's models have XMomentum Support.

Attachments

• srb20109.gif
    srb20109.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
Holy shit he does, Imma check if that was an update or not, but how did you send it that fast?
i was away for like 20 seconds and you logged in the game and everything.

How do you install this I'm going insane
first you download it then you take the models.dat file and replace the old one in the srb2 folder then move the models folder to the srb2 folder then replace the old one

first you download it then you take the models.dat file and replace the old one in the srb2 folder then move the models folder to the srb2 folder then replace the old one
Another way is to download it and NOT replace the old one, just delete the lines and copy paste the new ones on the old models.DAT (Only if you wanna keep the other models that are not included in the model pack) and then just move the folders from this model pack to the models one on the srb2 folder.
This is what i do, judging by the more than 50+ lines i have in the Models.DAT and the 29 folders i have, Search up a video, it's not that hard, if nothing is helpful then ask here, really not that hard right?

Last edited:
Back