Resource icon

The Gate of Dreams [Night Five, Stage 1]

Latius

Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter
DrEAMing once again, The Gate of Dreams, which is more like a teaser of sorts of a future map pack, is now back and ported to SRB2 V2.2, using the DrEAMS version of Emerald Hunt Advanced.

Like the original release, this pack contains two maps, both intended to be tutorial stages for the two main non-Boss modes of the pack. And it features the same four Emblems which the original submission had. However, a change in V2.2 meant that coding had to be altered, due to the fact that it's no longer Rings which open capsules, but Blue Chips. This will remain like that for normal gameplay, but the NiGHTS stars are replaced with Rings, as they should be.

srb20001.gif

...Also, the custom death messages are also included, updated to work with the 2.2 sprites.

New to V5.1: The start of the hints of the full pack with a new spiffy intro. And an updated version of EHA.

srb20003.gif

In the event I do not log in for a month and cannot be contacted, I give blanket permission for STJr and its appointed staff to coordinate and approve the porting and maintenance of my standard SRB2 releases on the SRB2MB, except where stated otherwise. I reserve the right to ask for those ports to be taken down or replaced if I return. You may not edit my work to create other content (such as Original Characters or Remix Stages) unless specified.

This map can only be updated after EHA is updated to work.

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• VSLE_GateOfDreams-v5_1.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 813
Last edited by a moderator:
And into releases! As mentioned in the Emerald Hunt Advanced V2 release, I am allowing this game type to use an E in its prefix to reflect how it is a modification of the existing emerald hunt game type that Latius has made their own, instead of a default stage.

Updates:

Night Five, Stage 1 (V5.1) - EHA (DrEAMS version) updated to v2.1, added custom act intro stuff.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back