Funny ball go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now thats`s better >:)
(PS: That`s a battle mod ability)

srb20419.gif

Last edited:
Set poseset all, what can possibly go wrong?
Vibe Check
Wow I almost had a heart attack.
Besides that he really fun, also note this happened while I was wearing headphones so it probably made it worse for me in particular.

if youre talking about what i posted:
i made this ability with some help from SRB2 Server. its not offical Derp

I'm still confused. First off.. You made an ability, but what ability? Also, it's not the official version of Derp? But Soap Surfin' uploaded this.

sorry to sound like a needy person but uh where is the download?
Check the Discussion tab for a file named "VCL_TheDerp-v1.pk3". Click it to download it. The download button not appearing is still not fixed, and it doesn't seem like the creator can do anything about it...
The download button now appears, so...

Last edited:
Messed around with Derp (Because bouncy ball), and tried to go through White Acropolis... And then this happened.
srb20000.gif

Turns out, Derp's SPINHEIGHT is 48, which results in stuffs like this happening... I guess Derp wasn't supposed to go through the spindash paths? At least that's what I've found out when I thought that since he is a small ball-sized character with hands, feet and boomerang ears that are detached, he'd be able to at least walk under them... So this was an interesting discovery, lol.

Messed around with Derp (Because bouncy ball), and tried to go through White Acropolis... And then this happened.
View attachment 56688

Turns out, Derp's SPINHEIGHT is 48, which results in stuffs like this happening... I guess Derp wasn't supposed to go through the spindash paths? At least that's what I've found out when I thought that since he is a small ball-sized character with hands, feet and boomerang ears that are detached, he'd be able to at least walk under them... So this was an interesting discovery, lol.
srb20022.png

It's situations like this that cause me serious psychological pain
Derp pretty charming af though

So cool to see this had an actual release, i remember finding about this years ago but it's until today when i found about it
i just thought of it as a random meme when i saw progress on the making of this mod lol

This is one of these cases when memes are made very seriously and creative xd

View attachment 56688

that would be fixed when he gets 1.1

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back