Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, news just in, Chaos Knux has done the voices for Pawn-010 "Hunter" and these are going to be in the sounds version of the character.

Also, I'm struggling to make the mines explode on contact with both enemies and players but they just can't work. Here's the code, you may have seen it already in the Editing Help forum but I'm also posting it here just incase.

Code:
Thing 303
MAPTHINGNUM = -1
SPAWNSTATE = 1709
SPAWNHEALTH = 1000
SEESTATE = 0
SEESOUND = 140
REACTIONTIME = 8
ATTACKSOUND = 0
PAINSTATE = 0
PAINCHANCE = 0
PAINSOUND = 0
MELEESTATE = 0
MISSILESTATE = 0
DEATHSTATE = 901
DEATHSOUND = 35
XDEATHSTATE = 0
SPEED = 8
RADIUS = 1048576
HEIGHT = 1572864
MASS = 100
DAMAGE = 1
ACTIVESOUND = 0
RAISESTATE = 0
FLAGS = 33620500

FRAME 1709
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 0
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1710

FRAME 1710
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1711

FRAME 1711
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 65536
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1712

FRAME 1712
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 65537
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1713

FRAME 1713
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 131072
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1714

FRAME 1714
SPRITENUMBER = 200
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 131073
DURATION = 3
NEXT = 1713

SOUND 140
PRIORITY = 32

That's right, I voiced him. Believe it! *<insert Admin here> tributes 3 Sheep Tokens and summons Ban Key, then activates B. F. N. - Blast of Demise*

Okay okay... I used the demonic voice mentioned in my previous post. So if you've heard me on TS you may not know it is me. Just thought I'd put out that heads-up.

Ash said:
They're pretty overpowered compared to the official characters...
Official characters are already overpowered with their own abilities *shot* (Sonic can get at max speed instantaneously with the thok, Tails can run on water and fly and hence get almost anywhere you want, Knuckles can glide and climb and has the same issue as Tails, come and think on it :P).

Now, let's say something is overpowered when abilities make level layout or enemies completely useless and worthless for being there.

Ash said:
They're pretty overpowered compared to the official characters...

Also, what's with the random personalities?

_
No offence Ash, but everyone did not care if there were overpowerded or weird until you said so

Yeah, so the last character in Team Rebellion, Hunter, is now released to the public. I never have gotten the mines to work, so instead he'll fire a blue laser that bounces when it hits a wall. Now enjoy.

Wait, that's Chaos Knux's voice? o_O (yes, I know it was edited to give the robotic effect, but anyways)

Sik: that is just my prank call voice. The joke link in my name is me singing Numa Numa, and is closer to my usual everyday voice. If you want, I can make a sample of my REAL voice tomorrow. I wanted the link because I felt it was VERY random, and I like random.

Just a thought, but Hunter seems High-Res compared with the other Team R's.

Or maybe he had an upgrade? :? *shot*

It's not in SRB2's style. It's more like the stuff you see in Nitro's stuff, with better shading, etc.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's just standout compared to the others.

SonicTheDalek said:
Yeah, so the last character in Team Rebellion, Hunter, is now released to the public. I never have gotten the mines to work, so instead he'll fire a blue laser that bounces when it hits a wall. Now enjoy.
Wait a second! What about that charather on your old avatar, the evil version of crawlie that looked like metal sonic?

Pseudo Crawlie you mean? He's not actually a part of Team Rebellion, he's more like an enemy of Team Rebellion. I was going to make a boss SOC of him after completing all of his sprites (in which I did) but I don't feel ready to make a boss SOC, yet.

If you will make a Boss SOC of him, I'd prefer you to make a custom/test level for it, as well as not having his sprites replace any of the 2 bosses already in SRB2. But of course you don't have to...

JetTheHawk said:
It's not in SRB2's style. It's more like the stuff you see in Nitro's stuff, with better shading, etc.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's just standout compared to the others.
That's because it's ripped/edited from Sonic Rush.

EDIT I think Pseudo Crawlie should be more of an enemy than a full boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back