Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonicfreak94 said it's "Ow". Well, hey, not my fault I'm bad with pronounctuation :/ Also it actually sounds like "Aw" in Spanish :P

Hay, STD (lulz) are you going to update everyone once 1.1 comes out? Since the Crawlas and such are getting redesigned, you should probably should.

I might not, I've already put a lot of work into them, but let's just say that in technical terms the versions that my characters are based on are variants of the outdated MKI design (what 1.09.4 has), and all the enemies in version 1.1 of SRB2 are standard MKII enemies. Besides, I like my characters the way they are! ;)

Well, actually those characters look like upgraded.

Hey, did Eggman dump those badniks because they were old and they decided to get against him or something like that?

Since SRB2 1.1 has redesigned Crawlas, I guess so. That and they don't really like seeing tortured animals, as well as Eggman being abusive to the three robots.

hosted A server with the 3 wads with sounds and me and the people who joined beat the snot out of each other for 4 hours

these wads are golden ^^

Silver Fox said:
hosted A server with the 3 wads with sounds and me and the people who joined beat the snot out of each other for 4 hours

these wads are golden ^^
i joined that server silver fox is right these wads are golden

I really like crawlie, He's funny!

Crawlie 9/10

clawer 6/10 EDIT: Listened to all his taunts, 10/10
Btw: Does all he say include [BEEP}?

Jetter 8/10

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to post some important information.

Speedylizzard14 said:
clawer 6/10
Voice maybe? If so, then it's starting to do my head in as well, so I've made some new ones, here are some samples

Sample 1: LINK
Sample 2: LINK

What I'm trying to acheive is to give him a sort of angryish cockney accent. If anyone can do this better than me, give it a shot, but if enough people like the new voice I'm going to give him then version 3.0 of Clawer will be uploaded.

Also, I'm planning to do three more characters to join Team Rebellion, one being almost done. The character that I've just mentioned being almost done is Bizz the Buzz (couldn't think of a better name) which only needs the character select pic to be finished. He will also be the only character without a proper voice, instead he'll be a bit like the Protoss Observer from Starcraft.

The other two characters who will join the Rebellion against Eggman are Cara the Crawla, who is Crawlie's girlfreind (work is already started on her) and probably an Egg Pawn as well, who is unnamed at the moment.

Sik said:
Anyways, what about Buzzer? Or even better, Bizzer! :P
I've got a fixed decision on the name now, I'll just leave it as Bizz.

Anyway, any opinions on Clawer's new voice?

EDIT: Bizz has now been released to the public! Please, take your time to download him to his new home. ;)

Yay, Team Rebellion's newest member, Bizz!

I love the taunts for the original 3. "I be fitted with titanium armour! Woop, woop, woooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back