Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellybones69 said:
fawfulfan said:
Shake said:
fawfulfan said:
Some of these are a bit silly, but I do agree on many points. We definitely need Crawla Commander, Skim, Deton, Pop-Up Turret, Turret, Goomba, Underworld Goomba, and Koopa. We also need A Stupid Dumb Unnamed Robofish and a Puma.

Some of them are just jokes (Obviously). What about the egg flapper, GUN beetle, and Egg Prawn (With sword and/or shield) (Unless you do not know what these enemies are.).

No, I don't know what they are.

They were the most common enemies in Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog.

They're not the most common enemies in Shadow the Hedgehog, egg flappers weren't imported in Shadow the Hedgehog. GUN beetle were more common in SA2:B. Egg prawn/flapper were also in Sonic Rush.

(Are we going off topic? I can't tell. Well just in case I'll write something else.)

Why not make Super Smart Named Robofish the SDURF.
[offtopic] Are we going to start a quote pyramid? [/offtopic]

It's no point suggesting these ideas for more Team Rebellion members if SonicTheDalek isn't here to see them... I mean, he hasn't been here for months now, which is no wonder that we haven't heard about his E-102 character WAD for a while now.

Re: E-102

srb21103 said:
I don't play Sonic Adventure, Heroes or other stuff like that.

Well I just suggest you do, because Sonic Adventure is one of the most greatest Sonic game yet! Sonic Heroes is fun too. Infact, Im going to play the PC version of SA right now, then maybe SH PC...

Naw, I didn't figure that one out. Actually, I did get my money back today, and their "sincere apologies", and blah blah blah. Aw well, I'll just go to Amazon and buy a copy. I don't care as long as I can find a DC.

Crawlie Special Edition has a special death sequence. [spoiler:28bb0df36b="When he dies"][spoiler:28bb0df36b][spoiler:28bb0df36b][spoiler:28bb0df36b]Nev3r's ghoul Sjas steals your soul!!![/spoiler:28bb0df36b][/spoiler:28bb0df36b][/spoiler:28bb0df36b][/spoiler:28bb0df36b]

Crawlie SE

CRAWLIE SPECIAL EDITION SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME!!! Why are you trying to scare us? I like the other ones though. But my bro got scared and ran to his room... he's 5................................. can you tell me why you are scaring us?

Are there going to be any more Team Rebellion WADs? It's been a while since any new ones have appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back