Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hay, STD (lulz) are you going to update everyone once 1.1 comes out? Since the Crawlas and such are getting redesigned, you should probably should.

SonicTheDalek said:
I might not, I've already put a lot of work into them, but let's just say that in technical terms the versions that my characters are based on are variants of the outdated MKI design (what 1.09.4 has), and all the enemies in version 1.1 of SRB2 are standard MKII enemies. Besides, I like my characters the way they are! ;)

I don't think you should change them, because they are supposed to be original versions of the current bots. It would make sense to keep their current designs. They are hilarious!

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I wonder why BaconMan hasn't been added into this topic. >.>
He isn't really a part of Team Rebellion you know...

Oh, and another character release coming right up! Watch this space...

Or the other jetty-syn. Only one of them has been made, and unlike blue and red crawlas (which are just a speed change), the gunner and bomber jetty-syns have competely different abilities (one shoots bullets, the other one throws bombs).

JetTheHawk said:
I guess it's something to do with the SDURF? *shot*
Sik said:
Or the other jetty-syn. Only one of them has been made, and unlike blue and red crawlas (which are just a speed change), the gunner and bomber jetty-syns have competely different abilities (one shoots bullets, the other one throws bombs).
Neither! >:)
You will see when I upload her... oops...

Ugh, she was announced before >_> But anyways, I still think you should make the other jetty-syn due to the ability thingy :/

Sik said:
Ugh, she was announced before >_> But anyways, I still think you should make the other jetty-syn due to the ability thingy :/
Not really, if I do the character it would be more or less a copy of Jetter, apart from the bomb thing. I wanted my characters to be unique in playstyle. That and Jetter is supposed to be better than the standard Jetty-Syn Gunner and Bomber variants.

Now onto uploading the new character...

New character has been uploaded. LOL.
Jacy said:
How many do you think you will be making?
Currently, five are done, so there's going to be OVER 9000... *shot* I mean one more, and that's an Eggpawn character.

What I'm going to plan for the Eggpawn guy (who is last character in Team Rebellion) is that his sprites are based heavily on Sonic Rush sprites, plus I'm going to have him lay mines instead of shooting something. I'm undecided about his ability though, and his name.

SonicTheDalek said:
Sik said:
Not really, if I do the character it would be more or less a copy of Jetter, apart from the bomb thing. I wanted my characters to be unique in playstyle. That and Jetter is supposed to be better than the standard Jetty-Syn Gunner and Bomber variants.
Crawlie and Clawer >_>

Sik said:
SonicTheDalek said:
Sik said:
Crawlie and Clawer >_>
Ah, but that was different as they play differently to each other, but the reason I'm not doing another Jetty-Syn is because six characters in Team Rebellion is enough, and I don't want to do a seventh. The sixth spot is already reserved for the Eggpawn character, and I'm going to stick to that.

Chaos Knux said:
Why not a seventh? 1 per Chaos Emerald! *Critically Hit*
Ha, ha, very funny. But six will do, more than that for Team Rebellion is just too much for me.

EDIT: Okay, here's the work in progress stuff for the Eggpawn character so far.

pawnvh2.png

As you can see, the character needs a bit of cleaning up and I might need some help with that. And yes, this is in the SRB2 palette.

Don't forget to make that one different and not just a pawn, also, there should be a zip for them so, All zip -nosounds All zip -sounds, saves me/us having to click click, scrolldown click click ect.
EDIT: Im not sure why you havent had a metal sonic or somthing

light dasher said:
Don't forget to make that one different and not just a pawn, also, there should be a zip for them so, All zip -nosounds All zip -sounds, saves me/us having to click click, scrolldown click click ect.
EDIT: Im not sure why you havent had a metal sonic or somthing
The zip thing, maybe that's something to do after I do the Eggpawn character, and I will try to make the Eggpawn as significantly different as possible, after all this is only a WIP sheet that needs cleaning up.

As for a Metal Sonicish character, that won't be in Team Rebellion as all members of the team are supposed to be renegade prototype variants of normal badniks while Metal Sonic is not really a normal badnik if you see what I mean, and will just not fit in.

hmm, well i've downloaded em all now so it dosent matter, and your not basing it on SR, you ripped them =p or found them somewere, also, mind if I use one of your characters in my av, I've got a great idea

light dasher said:
hmm, well i've downloaded em all now so it dosent matter, and your not basing it on SR, you ripped them =p or found them somewere, also, mind if I use one of your characters in my av, I've got a great idea
Well, yes, I did find them somewhere, the guy who originally ripped those sprites will be credited, and I will make custom animations for the character and such.

And yes, you can use my sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back