Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace the Blue Crawlers and then you have a full scale war. Sonic and co. + Team R Vs Pseudo Crawlie + Minor Crawlers! *shot*

I made a script for the team.
They get added upon execution, because without them every bind makes a different Sonic.
Code:
addfile crawliese.wad
addfile clawer.wad
addfile jetter.wad
addfile bizz.wad
addfile cara.wad
addfile hunter.wad
bind 1 crawlie
bind 2 clawer
bind 3 jetter
bind 5 bizz
bind 6 cara
bind 7 hunter
alias crawlie "skin crawlie; color blue"
alias clawer "skin clawer; color red"
alias jetter "skin jetter; color gold"
alias bizz "skin bizz; color green"
alias cara "skin cara; color pink"
alias hunter "skin hunter; color red"

SonicTheDalek said:
Yeah, so the last character in Team Rebellion, Hunter, is now released to the public. I never have gotten the mines to work, so instead he'll fire a blue laser that bounces when it hits a wall. Now enjoy.

FINALLY! The voice sounds like Vector from Sonic Hereos. ^_^

No. I haven't because I used it in a net game yesterday and the game still worked. Maybe its something between hunter WAD and your computer Trace.

sonic260 said:
No. I haven't because I used it in a net game yesterday and the game still worked. Maybe its something between hunter WAD and your computer Trace.
either that, or he mixed socs.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonic260 said:
SOC mixing, yeah that must've been the problem. The Emerald Isles crashes everytime I shoot with Clawer! XD

Mabye we could prevent this by making a topic which contains a list of what thing/state/sound/whatever entries have been used and reserved? I don't even know why anyone had even thought of that idea yet, as it's the only way I know that could prevent compatability issues regarding SOCs.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonic260 said:

I never even used a SOC before. Yeah, it could be something wrong between Hunter and my computer...

Super Trace568 said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonic260 said:

I never even used a SOC before. Yeah, it could be something wrong between Hunter and my computer...

Most WADs have SOCs in them. Try Hunter on his own. (Now, don't start a quote pyramid.)

Kopper said:
Super Trace568 said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonic260 said:

Most WADs have SOCs in them. Try Hunter on his own. (Now, don't start a quote pyramid.)

I tried that, and it STILL doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back