Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats simple, that just means that hunter is violating your segment!
EDIT: Also, I think the nosound version is the one with the glitchy ringsling.

Yeah, I have the cool sound one. That explains my confusion at your problem. Go rant at SonicTheDalek for shafting 56K'ers.

I think these wads are great and funny, but I really think you should make your own custom Hunter, since the current one doesn't fit in with the others. Or not, but that's just me.

Jetter is awesome. I'm downloading it right now (should be done in about 5 minutes). Also, you need to re-upload the jetter with no sounds on sendspace.

Tails24 said:
Yeah it would be awesome if you made a mod or a level or something for them

Yeah I do indeed think that hes on to something here about making a level for these rebellious characters, perhaps some sort of war zone or boot camp type of level that would test each of the character's individual strengths and weaknesses... That osunds like a good plan!

These are still awesome, but what happened to the Promotional Pics at the bottom like 'All your chaos emeralds are belong to Crawlie' and that 'WANTED. Team Rebellion' one?

Other than the fact, i downloaded all 6 of these, and went through the MR with them, using BIND KEYS to change my character whenever i want. (Netplay, fyi. I didnt use Hunter because he didnt fit in.)
Here's what i think...

BEST Character: CRAWLIE!! Only because his taunts are the most funniest ever. And he can glide. And fire bullets. And turn mental.
2nd Best: BIZZ!! ^^ Yeah, again, because of the taunts. Oh, and his hover ability. The only downfall is his inability to shoot.
Split Third: Clawer and Jetter! Jetter because of his taunts and his ability to fly. (Meaning i owned Aerial Garden act 3 of the MR in 6 seconds flat.) and Clawer because of his good move and (guess what) THE TAUNTS!
Fifth: Cara. She's cool, but her taunts arent that good, but her ability is amazing!
Sixth: Hunter. He dosen't fit in, dosent have taunts and (form what i saw) dosent have the ability to shoot things.

This is awesome.
The best quote is "This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ow". (Ha, my is longer than Sik.)

Now we need the following enemies:

SDURF
Skim
Deton
Pop-Up-Turret
Turret
Goomba
Gloomba (Underworld Goombas)
Koopa
Waddle Dee
Egg Flapper
GUN beetle
7 8 9 (In case your a noob, it means 7 ate 9.)
Crawla Comm
Egg Prawn (With sword and/or shield)
Clone Trooper
Peter Griffin
Nazi
And more super overly funny powered recolors!

Shake said:
This is awesome.
The best quote is "This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ow". (Ha, my is longer than Sik.)

SDURF
Skim
Deton
Pop-Up-Turret
Turret
Goomba
Koopa
Waddle Dee
Egg Flapper
GUN beetle
Crawla Comm
Clone Trooper
Peter Griffin
Nazi

That's if you have the effort and time to do it yourself. And recolours suck. End of, but these wads are really good. Keep it up STD (Initials, not what you dirty minded lot think of out there)

Hyperknux said:
Shake said:
This is awesome.

SDURF
Skim
Deton
Pop-Up-Turret
Turret
Goomba
Koopa
Waddle Dee
Egg Flapper
GUN beetle
Crawla Comm
Clone Trooper
Peter Griffin
Nazi

That's if you have the effort and time to do it yourself. And recolours suck. End of, but these wads are really good. Keep it up STD (Initials, not what you dirty minded lot think of out there)

Ya I know, recolors suck, but these characters are recolors (short of). No, I'm not going to make all those enemy characters. I mean, you really don't have to make those characters, unless you want to.

Shake said:
SDURF
Skim
Deton
Pop-Up-Turret
Turret
Goomba
Koopa
Waddle Dee
Egg Flapper
GUN beetle
Crawla Comm
Clone Trooper
Peter Griffin
Nazi

Some of these are a bit silly, but I do agree on many points. We definitely need Crawla Commander, Skim, Deton, Pop-Up Turret, Turret, Goomba, Underworld Goomba, and Koopa. We also need A Stupid Dumb Unnamed Robofish and a Puma.

fawfulfan said:
Some of these are a bit silly, but I do agree on many points. We definitely need Crawla Commander, Skim, Deton, Pop-Up Turret, Turret, Goomba, Underworld Goomba, and Koopa. We also need A Stupid Dumb Unnamed Robofish and a Puma.

Some of them are just jokes (Obviously). What about the egg flapper, GUN beetle, and Egg Prawn (With sword and/or shield) (Unless you do not know what these enemies are.).

Shake said:
fawfulfan said:

Some of them are just jokes (Obviously). What about the egg flapper, GUN beetle, and Egg Prawn (With sword and/or shield) (Unless you do not know what these enemies are.).

No, I don't know what they are.

fawfulfan said:
Shake said:
fawfulfan said:

No, I don't know what they are.

They were the most common enemies in Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back