Team New

[Open Assets] Team New v1.0.2d

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
No? I didnt really copy the script.
huh. weird.
also this happened when a stasis'd the archer guy
srb20176.png

sonic new really did a "YOU'RE BLUE NOW! THATS MY ATTACK!"
oh yeah and this
turns out cylooping on top of a ring box sees the game still in a jump state, so managing to start a cyloop on it did this.
srb20180.gif

View attachment 86303
"YOU'RE BLUE NOW! THATS MY ATTACK!"
artworks-000132967579-ispsfk-t500x500.jpg

oh yeah and this
turns out cylooping on top of a ring box sees the game still in a jump state, so managing to start a cyloop on it did this.
View attachment 86304
Yeah happened to me a few times. Just gonna make it so when bashing you can damage.
Post automatically merged:

wall jumping on invis walls. managed to get on top of the building in the hub too.View attachment 86271
I DID IT! I PORTED KNUX WALL CLIMB CHECK (partially) TO LUA! It somehow works.
srb20235.gif

Last edited:
exuse me why the mod is too lagin in netplay? i whant play with my friend with this mod but in tecno hill or in deep sea down the fps
srb20006.gif

IMPORTANT UPDATE, the whole "Team New" mod slows down the game EVEN if you don't play as the New characters, for example, when i play as Tangle with the Team New mod enabled, means the game will STILL lag!

i wonder if you could get somebody else to help you optimized the mod, it probably won't take that much work right? unless if you're not up for it, that's totally okay, i understand

Last edited:
IMPORTANT UPDATE, the whole "Team New" mod slows down the game EVEN if you don't play as the New characters, for example, when i play as Tangle with the Team New mod enabled, means the game will STILL lag!

i wonder if you could get somebody else to help you optimized the mod, it probably won't take that much work right? unless if you're not up for it, that's totally okay, i understand
It maybe because MobjThinkers for objects like MT_PARTICLE. I use these objects for all sort of things.

Also optimizing can be difficult by the amount of thinkers i have to replace.

It maybe because MobjThinkers for objects like MT_PARTICLE. I use these objects for all sort of things.

Also optimizing can be difficult by the amount of thinkers i have to replace.
i see, thank you a lot for the frequent responses, hopefully this issue can be fixed in the near future or, well, who knows...

I tried to optimize some stuff. While it does make RVZ playable while recording a gif. It still doesnt help with Speedway.
My PC may be pretty good at handling stuff like this, but i have no idea how would this play on low-end PC`s and Phones.

v1.0.5
srb20254.gif
srb20256.gif

v1
srb20257.gif

The difference in GIFs may not be noticable but while playing you will feel the differences.

you should make it so tails can pick up multiple people, but going up will be slower each person he carries.

I've been wondering, with the characters not having a spindash, do you just roll on the spindash gimmick in DSZ to open the door?

Hey, just a suggestion, but can you please update Sonic New to be like this variant of it?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back