• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, with that tournament? It is going to be a tag battle. Characters to choose from will be ones found one Sonic R. Post what character you want to be, the name you will be using, and what colour you want to be. You WILL need all of the wads nessacary, and there will be NO MULTIPLE CHARACTERS, just to avoid confusion...

Character - Username [name to be used in the match] (colour)

Sonic
Tails - Shadowater [Shadowater] (Silver)
Knuckles
Amy

Metal Sonic
Metal Knuckles (Is there a wad for this guy?)
Tails Doll
Super Sonic

Those are the Characters. Shadow will replace Metal Knuckles if a wad for him does not exist...

Insert "Can you feel the sunshine" as O_VIRUS, That way It'll play that in SRB2JTE's Supervirus mode.

<Offtopic> Where'd you get Can you feel the sunshine no vocals? I've been looking for that forever! </Offtopic>

Explain what the two of you are talikng about...

And I need to know how to actually have the music replace the levels music...

Oh, and fox.dx2? If you want a post ignored, then delete it...

You can get the no vocals version on www.vgmusic.com

It's name is resort island, though...

Man it is gonna be so cool to devour peoples souls as the REAL Tails Doll in Supervirus mode. I won't have to settle for regular Tails anymore!

Well, you won't have to wait much longer! I'm almost done the recolouring, then I have to seperate the sprites, compile them into a wad, test it, then it's done!

Speaking of which, could somebody give me links to websites who host these sort of things for free?

EDIT: Ok, something freaky is going on. I'm getting the fuzzy feeling again, and now I feel weak if "Can you Feel the Sunshine?" isn't playing.

I guess that I'm just getting extremely excited.

Draykon said:
Man it is gonna be so cool to devour peoples souls as the REAL Tails Doll in Supervirus mode. I won't have to settle for regular Tails anymore!

I would just kill players with it, I don't really care about capturing "".

I'm going as fast as I can...

EDIT 3.0 Sorry, but it won't be finished tonight. And if that wasn't enough, I've hit a major problem. No matter what I do, or what program I use, TLDLa and TLDLb keep on being capitalized. Could somebody tell me what I'm supposed to do?

tailsdollstrip20gx.png

Now I have to compile them...

Shadowater said:
Speaking of which, could somebody give me links to websites who host these sort of things for free?

Email me the wad when it's done and i'll put it up on my site permanatly, no questions asked, no bandwidth limits, no time before it dies. You have my email, i sent you the link to that ftp with a full download of the sonic R songs.

Also, no there isn't a metal knuckles, yet

There IS a metal knuckles, he's just called Mecha Knuckles. The missing sprites are climbing and hurt. A good friend of mine is making the sprites better, but he's taking his time. But I know it's worth it.

He's remaking this Mecha:
metals25sy.gif

Into this Mecha:
MechaKnucklesSRB2.png

Chaos Zero 64 said:
There IS a metal knuckles, he's just called Mecha Knuckles. The missing sprites are climbing and hurt. A good friend of mine is making the sprites better, but he's taking his time. But I know it's worth it.

metals25sy.gif

Into this Mecha:
MechaKnucklesSRB2.png

you sir are the masters of WADS

Chaos Zero 64 said:

metals25sy.gif

Into this Mecha:
MechaKnucklesSRB2.png

I suppose it saves me having to do it (which i was) XD

They look excellent :)

Shadowater said:
I'm going as fast as I can...

EDIT 3.0 Sorry, but it won't be finished tonight. And if that wasn't enough, I've hit a major problem. No matter what I do, or what program I use, TLDLa and TLDLb keep on being capitalized. Could somebody tell me what I'm supposed to do?

tailsdollstrip20gx.png

Now I have to compile them...

You have to use Lumpmode, I can't remember where you get it though.

Edit: And by the way. Just listen to Live and Learn, that should stop the fuzzy feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back