• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be finished tonight. Remember: This is no where NEAR the final version, so keep on cheking here for updates!

There is still the tournament to talk about. I'll set up the list on the first post. Oh, and the Tag match will start out with teams...

The Teams will be randomized. First off are two teams of four. Then the winning team will be separated into pairs, then a match-off. If their are too many applicants to choose from for a position, then they will have their own battle to decide who gets that character. My guess is that Tails Doll will be the most sought after...

Sonic
Tails - Shadowater (Shadowater) [Silver]
Knuckles
Amy
Metal Sonic
Metal Knuckles
Tails Doll
Super Sonic

EDIT: Whoops! Just noticed RE4FAN's post. You can be Tails Doll for the Tournament, except for one small detail. What is your name for battle going to be?

Is this tournament match based? Because if that's the case, I'm taking sonic. And by match based, I mean any of the match gametypes.

You can join it, Bouncey, but no shadow, unless I can't get the link for Metal Knuckles. I need information, though.

1.) What will your name be in battle?
2.) What will your colour be? (Knuckles HAS to stay red, though)
3.) What character do you want to be?

Prime 2.0, it is a tag battle (Mwahahahaha!), although that can be up for debate. I need your name for battle, and what colour you want to be.

My name in battle Will be Demon Bouncy

My character will be Shadow(if that's is aloud if not then metal sonic)

And my color will be dark red.

eh. My in game name will be Prime 2.0(I like the name, and I'm sticking with it). Tag is a match gametype(if it wasn't, you wouldn't have ringslinger). My color will be regular blue(I'm just so used to it), and you already know that I want to be sonic.

Whoo, another tournament, doomed to failure!

Well, if it does start, I want to be sonic, coloured black, and you already know my name.

If its possible, could I use my character? Its not like, overpowered.

EDIT: Sorry, Ree-c, but Sonic has already been called.

Alright! Both are accepted. Bouncy, I'll let you still change your choice, since signing up under Metal Knuckles is the same as signing up under Shadow. You are registered under Metal Sonic currently...

My bedtime is 9:30, and my time is -6 GMT, so that's just to warn you guys...

Here is the Tails Doll completion list (1 O means that the sprite set is done, 2 O's means that all of the set has been seperated, and 3 O's means tha it is in the wad. The pickup sprites will be the fly sprites until I can make them)

A Standing frame ooo
B Boredom frame 1 ooo
C Boredom frame 2 ooo
D Walking frame 1 ooo
E Walking frame 2 ooo
F Walking frame 3 ooo
G Walking frame 4 ooo
H Walking frame 5 ooo
I Walking frame 6 ooo
J Walking frame 7 ooo
K Walking frame 8 ooo
L Spinning frame 1 ooo
M Spinning frame 2 ooo
N Spinning frame 3 ooo
O Spinning frame 4 ooo

P Spring falling up oo
Q Running frame 1 oo
R Running frame 2 oo
S Running frame 3 oo
T Running frame 4 oo
U Fly 1 oo
V Fly 2 oo
W Tired 1 oo
X Tired 2 oo
Y Tired 3 oo
Z Tired 4 oo
[ Grab a bubble oo
\ Hurt oo
] Dead oo
^ On the edge 1 oo
_ On the edge 2 oo
` Falling 1 oo
a Falling 2 oo

.b Tails Pickup
TLDLICON ooo
TLDLNAME ooo
TLDLCHAR ooo

EDIT 2.0: Here is a sneak peek! (It's just the picture you see on the character select, but meh...)

3tailsdollchar0cf.png

heyheyhey, Shadowater! You said if more than one person wanted a character, they would have a preliminary match to decide! Besides, ree-c has his own character wad. Why not let him use it?

I guess your right...

Anyways, it's going to take forever to change the type of each file in the wad, since I can't just select multiple ones, and change their types simultaneously...

EDIT: You can't use your character. I'm trying to stick to Sonic-R characters only. And the reason why "no more than one person to a character" is because I'm not sure of my computer's capabilities...

EDIT 2.0: Man, I keep on missing things in posts! Anyways, the picture for the character select screen was taken from the internet...

That's gotta suck...

I'm nearly done the wad! To keep you busy, another picture:

2tailsdolllife3tm.png

The only picture left to release is the name, but none of you guys want to see that. My next post will contain the Wad!

Unless something goes wrong...

...I am now PISSED!

I JUST finished making the bloody wad, and then Tails Doll looks like sonic when I play. So, I did some modifications, and now almost every bloody image is type 0. The ones that are not are all fucked up! *Thinks* Wait... TD dissapears from sight... Ok, now I'm not pissed, but instead scared... *Expects doll to come at anytime*

EDIT: I think that I figured out the problem. I forgot to clean it up... But I'm still freaked... I think that I'm cursed... I even have the fuzzy feeling again, and the music isn't playing...

I have NEVER met a program before that has a DEATHWISH!!!

And the live and learn? I think that it only got TD angry...

So far, this will be the SECOND TIME I've repaired it!

I hate XWE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back