• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a vampiric little rat with wings that haunts your computer and absorbs the life from all your wads. I don't know.

Wow, 60 Megs?!
Forgive me for being completely new and not understanding character wads at all..
But I thought the main point of a character wad was for the CHARACTER?

That is why this PACK is called a Tails Doll PACK. It contains stuff other than a character wad. The main bulk of it is the Music Wad.

Should've compressed the music or something. What'd you do, replace EVERY song in the game??

No. I didn't replace the unlockable levels! *Shot* *Nuked* *Sharked*

Look at the VERY first post for a list of songs that were replaced...

-_-"

Bat File

Right click and save link as, do not click the link!

Put it in your srb2 directory and run that

oh and one more thing, if you're gonna change the box sprites change the box breaking sprites too -_-"

Make the music wad seperate from everything else, some of us already have the msuci and can put in in their music.dta.

And can you upload it somewhere else? I can't get it, try sendspace.

I don't have access to all of the sprites names. Anyways, this is just a pack, to see if people liked the idea. I guess that I will just seperate them. What should the monitor base look like, though?

That place was the only place that I could find that would take files that size for free without needing to sign up.

And the music wad contains 17 lumps in total.

Try using him in the sonic r pack.

Sonic r pack is probably complete with all the metal characters though.

]name is not mine] Tails Doll attack Cobb generation immediately.

Fox:
the last post said:
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:31 pm

You just bumped a 5 month old topic >_>

Also... I wont use the Metal characters in the Sonic R mod without talking to the characters Author... like for Metal sonic, i'll have to talk to CZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back