• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icalasari

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DOWNLOAD IS 60.1 MB IN SIZE!

The Apocalypse is nearing;
The Horror has begun;
Tails Doll is complete, you see;
So run, run, run!

DOWNLOAD 1.0: Tails Doll Pack

It contains (In seperate wads):
-Tails Doll (I'd be an idiot if I didn't include that)
-Graphic Replacements (I made tehm from scratch; the wings on the item monitor are the only thing taken from Sonic R)
-Music Replacements (Look below)

Also:

-A read-me (Well? Do what it says and READ IT!!! *Shot*)

So, what do you think?

MUSIC:

GFZ1: Can You Feel The Sunshine? (No Lyrics)
GFZ2: Can You Feel The Sunshine? (Lyrics)
GFZ3: Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics)

THZ1: Living In The City (No Lyrics)
THZ2: Living In The City (Lyrics)
THZ3: Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics)

CEZ1: Work It Out (No Lyrics)
CEZ2: Work It Out (Lyrics)
CEZ3: Super Sonic Racing (Lyrics)

Special Stage 1: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 2: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 3: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 4: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 5: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 6: Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics)
Special Stage 7: Radiant Emerald (Lyrics)

MULTI-PLAYER LEVEL MUSIC REPLACEMENTS::

Thunder Citadel: Work It Out (No Lyrics) (It uses the same music as CEZ1. I have no clue why, but it just does. Instead of spending a long time WORKing IT OUT *Shot* I just decided to leave it as is)

Jade Valley: Can You Feel The Sunshine? (No Lyrics) (Same problem as TCZ. Man, my programming skills certaintly CAN use some improvement, seeing as YOU guys now have to FEEL THE SUNSHINE in that Level. i hope you don't mind? *Shot*)

Noxious Factory: Living In The City (No Lyrics) (Can you guess why this is LIVING IN THEir CITY? *Shot and Nuked for making no sense*

Desolate Waste Land Zone: Back In Time (Lyrics) (I meant for this one to have this set of lyrics, honest! *Cowers in fear of being shot* *Not Shot* Huh? *Crawls out of hiding* *Shot*

STATS:

name = Tails_Doll
face = TLDLFACE
facename = TLDLNAME
ability = 1
normalspeed = 32
thrustfactor = 3
accelstart = 192
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
jumpheight = 100
runspeed = 25

Thanks. The only part which I will have troubles with is the angle shots.

EDIT: The Tails Doll Again! Now in sidey goodness!

tailsdollstrip9jo.png

The walking sprites will be pretty easy...

o.o thats actually GOOD, you might wana include the red thing ontop of his head though (if you want)

I made the tails as accurate as possible, and dolls often have the legs far
apart (The edges of the legs are lined up perfectly with the sides).

And here is Tails Doll again, this time walking (the brown stuff is dirt. If
someone could get a picture of dirt flying for me, then that would be
great! Mind you, it has to be pixel dirt...)

tailsdollstrip2it.png

Since he is dragged by his gem (I'll be adding that later), I thought that it
should be the standing sprite with dirt. I'll fix up the legs a little later...

... I meant Sonic-Quality dirt... Wait! I have an idea! *Goes to spriters resource* I'll edit this with the updated walking sprites...

Yeah, but now I'm safe, for you see,

Why would he attack the person who spread his evil?

Anyways, I'm now replacing the tails on Tails Doll with plumper ones.

EDIT 4.0: ...Somebody... please post... Tails Doll is getting hungry for sou- I mean, lonely...

tailsdollstrip5ik.png

What other sprites (Besides the angled sprites) do I need to do? I also realize that I'm missing flying sprites...

make the nose a little bigger, and you've got it! Also, he is held in the air(completely; his feet never touch the ground). So there wouldn't be any dirt flying around(plus, if he ran off a cliff, you still see him doing the dirt thing, which would look weird).

The jewel will glow. I will be updating him, even after he is done, until he is perfect. And I guess I had better make some new new walking/running sprites. Oh, which one would be a better bored sprite? His jewel changing colours, or wind lifting up his arms. I'll provide examples soon.

And one last thing. I don't think that i'm good enough to make the angles yet, so they might not look that good...

..Doesn't the sprite cycle? I guess that I could have the jewel flicker off, have the eyes grey over, and then they both flicker back after a little while, unless their is a way to get it to stay on the last graphic...

And another thing! When I'm done, I'll even be releasing a "Do-It-Yourself" Tails Doll Sprite Kit! Also, I need to know how to program a super form.

You can't make a custom character go super, unless you have the srb2 source code and know C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back